6^.^

Yugano: hello everyone!!!!

LuvUnknown:what are you doing? I did not say you could start this!!

Yugano: I just thought this would be a good change of pace!

LuvUnknown: true, well readers I hope you enjoy Yuganos monologue.

Yugano: thank you LuvUnknown!!!!!!! you won't regret it!!

*LuvUnknown turns to leave* LuvUnknown: I think I will *she leaves*

Yugano: wow this is soooooo exciting!!!!! I never get to do this!! So as you know I'm the sand village sensei! but I'd like to clear up some confusion, we are good people. that should clear that up! ok on to the next thing.... *clears thought* LuvUnknown dose not own Naruto. ok now that that's over we can get to the chapter! are you ready!!!!!!! I know I am!!

][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]Yugano pov[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][

As we walk along I notice that the silence is starting to get unbearable. as I'm about to ask that age old question Kushica dose it for me.

"What dose everybody dislike?"

'Humm this should be interesting... knowing Helo he'll say gloomy people and Yukina will say nothing.' I think to myself. 'So that means I don't have to listen to this conversation! yes!'

"What about you Kushica?" I hear Hilo ask. 'perhaps I should listen to this answer.

"Well Hilo, I dislike a fair amount of things. But the thing that I dislike most is when people see the bad and lonely side of life and not the happy, friendly one. because there is always a bright side in the darkness, always." She replays.

"That's a very interesting though Kushica! a new spin on life you could say! You seem like a great girl, always so happy and looking to the bright side! your going to add some new life to our team! Ran was always so gloomy and depressed, don't get me wrong she was a great ninja, but you happy and lively! were going to have so much fun!" I then flash my signature smile. And zone out for awhile.

Then out of nowhere I hear Hilo say, "Ready?"

Then Kushica said "Set."

Then after they look at each other and scream "GOOOOOOO!!!!!"

'Well these two should be interesting.'

We walk to the far side of the village where we find the house of the lady who needs her children watched. turns out it's just a normal single mother who needs to run some errands.

"My name is Lucy, this little boy here is Ronny, and the baby girl is Lulli." (Pronounced LU-ly)

"Hello Lucy, my name is Yugano and these are my students. the boy is Hilo"

"Hi! it's nice to meet you! I'm Hilo!"

"The girl with red hair is Kushica."

"Hiya! it's great to be here! I'm Kushica."

"And the girl with purple hair us Yukina."

"Names, Yukina it's nice to meet you."

"Well I'll only be a few hours so have fun!"