ch. 2 :)

This chappy has been edited!

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Me: I do not own naruto! Right, Garra!

Garra: *glares at me* sand-

Me: tuchI'm sorry!!

Naruto: don't youdaretouch theauthor! Believe it!

Kushica: what the blond dork said! We need her for the story to move on and deleope!

Naruto: you think I'm a dork?!?!

Sasuke: Will you all just shut up. *points at me* You finish this opening already.

Sakura: oh Sasuke your so cool!

Me: fine, fine. I'll finish the opening. Go on....read.

*° *°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°*°

Kushica's POV

°*°°*°°*°°*°°*°°*°°*°°*°°*°°*°°*°°*°°*°°*°°*°°*°°*°°*°°*°°*°°*°°*°°*°°*°°*°°*°°*°°*°°*°°*°°*°°*°°*°°*°°*°°*

As I walked away from my house I couldn't help but wonder why my brother always feels the need to remind me of the day the world had to accept this redhead into the world. It sucks enough when Temary-sempie brings it up. Because when she brings it up the Kankuro-sempie feels the need to celebrate, saying things like 'we never get to celebrate my little brothers birthday so we're going to celebrate yours!' It gets so annoying. I'm not some replacement for that monster of a brother they have!

"I'm already at the academy *sigh* I thought I would have more time to think."

I walk into the class room. "Huh, looks like I'm the first one here. That's odd, normally at least Yuki is here." I take a good look around. Nobody. 'Maybe it's a good thing' I thought as I walk over to my normal seat.

.

.

.

"Its to quiet," I said and as I was about to get up to leave my teacher walked in.

"Hello Kushica. The Kazekage has a speashal mission for you."

"But, I'm still a gennin..."

"Yes but the chuunin exsams are coming up and one of the teams we were planning on sending lost a member on a mission. Your our most promising student so I think he wants you to replace the teammate they lost."

"But teacher, what will my brother say? He disney even want me to be a ninja."

"We'll deal with him. You just need to get to the Kazekage's office."