Wait, dad?

Lilith's thought process went from being against going to a party with those she worked with, to being unsure, knowing it was more than fun, then giving into her self conflict. Ending up with the mindset of 'if i don't go, I'll regret it.' Plus, who didn't love a good party?

The moment she arrived home, the sounds of The Offspring blared through the walls of her apartment, and she began scrubbing away the days blood, sweat and grime, hollering the lyrics ignorer to get herself in the mood to party that night. 

As usual, her chocolate brown hair dried in its naturally curl form, and she started applying just minimal makeup. Lilith wore ripped, black skinny jeans with her signature combat boots, a bra with straps that crossed over her chest in a pentagram to show off her cleavage and a loose,  vintage Metallica shirt with cut off sleeves and neckline that hung off her, barely covering anything. 

One ore look in the mirror told her that she was ready to head out for the evening, then looking after the time, having it be nearly nine already. 'Huh... must've dozed off in the shower again.' she thought to herself before heading off on foot that time, being smart and leaving her vehicles at home. 

Walking up to the lot, her eyes landed on the group of sons that had started to gather outside the club house, whoever was due back, was bound to arrive soon if he hadn't already, so she was glad she arrive when she did. 

Jax, one of  the people she had gotten to know more, and more while she'd started working along side him,and the done that had invited her,  rushed up to her with a large grin and along side him was juice, whom grew to be one of her best friends there. "You're late! I thought you weren't gonna show!" Jax scolded her playfully, impatiently glancing around to keep a watch out, riddled with excitement. She could tell they'd both been drinking already.

"Yeah, sorry, J.... I'm not even sure where the time went." she mused, crossing her bare, tattooed arms over her stomach, looking at Juice who was gawking at her exposed skin. 

"Damn, Lil, you look smokin'!" he said, and she grinned proudly, her cockiness getting to her head. 

"thanks Juicey. you're lookin' pretty yummy too." she mused before looking back to Jax, who's shit eating grin shone through "Who's coming back? I didn't catch that part." she asked 

"Bobby!" he shouted, before rushing off to where every other member seemed to rush off to, the bikes and van that pulled into the lot. Tons of clapping sounded, along with loud cheering as everyone crowded around the man, and all she could see is wild curly hair. 

"Hold the fuck up.." she whispered quietly, to herself as she pushed through the thick crowd of burley men to see him. Widening her eyes, she knew this man... all too well. She'd had minimal visits with him while she grew up, after having him leave her mom, he didn't bother checking up on her when she passed. She didn't want to believe her eyes, shaking her head she crossed her arms over her chest as he made his way around the crowd, saying his hellos.

Until his eyes met with hers, he froze and got silent, staring at her in disbelief while she stood there with a smug look towards him. Because he froze, and stood so silent, the crowd tamed from the curiosity.

"Staring already, huh?" Asked Half-sack while slinging his arm around the young woman "She's fuckin hot, and i was gonna try and tap tonight, but brother, have at it!" He shouted, obviously already too drunk. 

Elbowing him in the stomach, she pushed his arm off of her and went back to looking up at Bobby. "What's up, dad? Been a minute, hasn't it?" she said, shocking those who stood around them. 

"Lilly.." He whispered, completely speechless, he was quick to pull in the young girl for a bone crushing hug, which she gratefully returned, immediately. 

"I don't even go by Lilly anymore, pops." She mumbled, causing them both to laugh. 

The crowd that surrounded them watched, as more gathered. Bobby stepped back, an arm hung around his daughter and he shouted "Hey, everyone!! This is Lilith, my little girl!!" he shouted proudly and another round of cheers sounded. 

"wait so.... Our Lilith, is your Lilith?" Asked Half-sack, utterly confused "So i can't tap that?" 

He received a round of smacks to the back of his head, and pouted, looking at his feet. 

"Your Lilith?" Bobby asked, looking down at her. "What the hell you been up to, kid?" 

"She bit off a dudes thumb yesterday!" someone shouted, and her eyes widened, along with her dads.

"It's been a couple years, I'll catch you up tomorrow!" she told him, patting his shoulder and separating herself before pumping her fist in the air and shouted. "you're out, lets fuckin party!!" 

Bobby really knew nothing of this girl anymore, it has been years and he felt horrid for abandoning her, he'd have to catch up. Especially after having seen how calm, and relaxed she was around him after finding out he was just released from prison. But, for now, as his brothers and crow eaters went wild, it was time to get lost in some booze. 

Everyone filed into the clubhouse, getting what sort of fixed they had wanted, and craved. So did lilith, walking up to the bar, she got herself a glass of whisky, downing two before taking one to venture and socialize with some of the members. Music blared and she allowed herself to have fun, having found Happy, who had recently arrived.