Big Guns

Happy never did meet her over at the gate, for their ride together. At first, she had held a little bit of a angry, underlying feeling in her chest. She felt stood up, partly, but it ended up not being such a big deal, she headed off on her own after she was told by one of the prospects that the guys, including Happy, had to go out on a run. 

She gave the boyish looking man that provided her with the information a nod, and a short but sweet sounding thank you before she headed off for a ride on her very own. Lilith didn't bother to fasten a helmet onto the top of her head, and she was off. Driving down the roads, passing the turns and bumps the road had in it, as the wind blew through her long brown hair. She stopped at one of the outlooks the outskirts of town had to offer and she overlooked the town as she buried herself in deep thoughts. 

She definitely liked this town, she met people she liked, and that seemed  to be at least fond of her, so she wondered how long she'd be able to stay here, when it came to her own terms, more than anyone elses. She took in a deep breath of the nights fresh air and she headed back to her apartment, fully intending to take some time to tone down whatever type of feeling was bubbling in her chest as it was all unidentifiable to her. 

The moment she arrived home she knew something was up, a slight intuition that made itself at home in the pits of her stomach and she furrowed her painted on brows. She walks slowly up her steps, and her front door was unlocked, and she knew that she didn't leave it that way. She'd always been careful with how she left her home, obsessed with the order and knowing that if anything was misplaced, she'd notice it right away. 

Lilith grabbed the gun from her waits band, cocked it and held it at ready. She headed inside, keeping her eyes peeled. Pointing her gun, and looking around in every room she entered, the only thing that seemed out of place was a single bottle cap on the counter, from one of the beers she kept in her fridge. Until, of course, a tall, buff figure emerged from the bathroom. 

Swiftly, she turned towards the man that didn't seem to be paying attention, pushing her finger down on the trigger. Shoot first, take later. 

she purposely missed him, the shot was to merely scare him so she could ask why the hell he was in her apartment in the first place. The bald man cursed loudly, flinching away and stared at her with wide eyes. Happy. 

"What the hell?!" he screamed in his rough voice, looked at her in bewilderment. 

"Exactly!" she shouted back at him. "Why the hell are you in here?!" 

"Well.." He started off, both were still shouting. "We came back, and... i don't know I guess I felt like it." he said calmly, shrugging it off. 

She furrowed her eyebrows together, he was lying, and she could tell. "How did you-" 

"know where you lived?" he interrupted, only to finish her sentence for her with that same cocky grin. "Wasn't hard. Small town, people talk about the strange, loud new chick next door." 

She narrowed her eyes, turning the safety back on, on her gun and tucking it in the waistband of her jeans again, shaking her head at the man. She kicked her boots off her feet, making her a few inches shorter, and she went to shut the front door. 

Tossing her keys onto her counter, she wore a low scowl on her face, going straight for the fridge and grabbing a beer on her own. "so you don't know you came here?" She asked with a cocked brow. 

"Nope." he said, leaning against the counter, grabbing the beer he practically stole out of her fridge. 

"Right." She muttered, nodding her head in disbelief. She strutted over and turned her doc on, and it went to the very last song on the last playlist she played. Looks That Kill, by Motley Crue started playing, and she tapped her thigh to its beat as she hopped on to the counter, looking up at him. "Sure theres no reason? No deeply routed reason?" She asked curiously, raising a single brow at him. 

He started moving closer to her, a lazy shrug fell from his shoulders as he approached her. She tilted her head slightly, simply watching her. Seconds later he stood in front of her, one of his rough hands laid against her thigh. "I mean, you're a sight for sore eyes." He rasped. 

"Oh, yeah I know. I'm irresistible." She hummed, her confidence intrigued Happy, setting down his beer, he placed his other hand on her hip. "I mean, look at you. You just set down your beer, to touch something as little as my side." A small smirk tugged at the corners of her lips. 

The air was tense, they both felt it in their chests, and Happy just wanted to get closer to her, he was so attracted to this woman it burned in his stomach, he had to have her. "You got me there" He whispered huskily, inching his face closer to hers. 

As he was about to dip in for the kiss, she pushed her pointed finger against his lips, and smirked. "No." she lulled, shaking her head. "tut tut, no self control." she spoked while feigning a pout. 

He reacted both hands from her, furrowing his brows together. "What do you mean, 'no'?" He asked, in disbelief. "You wanted me." he huffed like a child. "No self control my ass!" 

"I mean no." She said, shaking her head at him, soft rumbled of laughter passed her lips. "You're such a child, I never once said i wanted you. I said I'm irresistible, you showed me just how badly you want me, doll." 

He wasn't quite sure what to do at that point, he knew that she never once said she wanted him, but who didn't? He simply huffed, he wanted to take her and have her, right then and there. Thoughts brewed in his head, bouncing around the dome on his shoulders. And it showed in his eyes. 

"We all want something we can't have." She purred, which seemed to get Happy all hot and bothered, for whatever reason that was. Lilith hopped off the counter, grabbing her beer. 

"I-I've got to get going. Club business." He seemed to stutter it out, and he headed for the door, keeping his head down. 

Cocking her brow, she looked in his direction as he practically stormed out of the door. "Men are so easy." She hummed, laughing to herself as the door slammed shut. 

Hm, he must've heard her.