What was that about, anyways?

There was a few members in the clubhouse, most of which she was hardly acquainted with, that saw her upon making her entrance. She was visibly exhausted from the chase, the moment the adrenalized feeling wore off, it became far more noticeable. Her usually chocolate brown, voluminous hair, curly hair was a tied back mess. She had blood, grime, an leaves stuck to her skin, some wedged in her hair and her clothes were torn, and bloodied. It was an unattractive sight, and she wish it were different, but she wasn't one of those girls that exactly looked attractive all the time, no matter what and he was fine with it. 

Lilith found a spot on one of the stools that stood by the bar, a few moments of silence had put her body at complete ease. Accepting the pain in its entirety, she enjoyed the stinging in silence while she could. Moments later, four men burst through the doors and she turned her head, raising her eyebrow she sat up. 

"Whats up, lads?" she asked, despite her beat up condition, her grin was always a protruding characteristic of hers. The four of them looked as they were mainly if a state of curiosity, and disbelief, while Chibs just looked plain out amused. He let her know that he was off to go get the first aid kit, leaving her to explain herself to the three bikers that previously strolled in with him. 

"What connections do you have with Milo, and the Russians?" Asked Clay, Assuming he was the president of their little club, which had caused her to raise a single brow. 

"Why do you care?" she asked, with her voice hard as she rested the palms of her hands against her knees, leaning forward some more. 

"Because, girl. We had business with them, and it went rouge. Chibs and the rest of the guys were there to take care of it, but seems you took care of that for us." Clay said, suspicions clear in the tone of her voice. 

First, all she did was shrugged, for her own sake she thought out her next words carefully. "Old business, worked a couple jobs for them.  Milo caught feelings, I didn't comply, he got mad and wanted my head. I took care of my business, yours just fell into place. Don't think anything of it." she explained, keeping it mainly short hand. She returned the glares she got from the president gave her, not bothering to restrain it. 

She glanced at Happy, who still seemed to be wearing a veil of disbelief. "So, did you actually physically rip his throat out? Thats fucken hot, i would've wanted to see that." he rasped in his usually gruff voice. 

Immediately, her brows furrowed together and she stood from her spot right away. "Uh huh." She growled, Chibs wasn't entitled to tell them details, the three of them, Clay, Jax and Happy looked in awe. She pushed passed the three of them, heading out while she growled "Tell the Scottsman to eat a dick." 

An as soon as she made it out, no one was able too stop her, much less see her disappear. The short tempered woman headed  to her temporary home, blowing off some steam by showering, blasting her usual classic rock playlist and dressing herself all over again for the rest of the day. 

She wore a strapped brallette and a leather jacket, with some ripped jeans, bandaging those wounds that really needed it. The moment she was ready, and about to go back to just exploring the town. She had realized that she'd forgotten her knives at the automotive shop, so she strapped her combat boots back to her feet and headed out back to shop. 

Strolling up, she called out to Chibs, who'd been working hard on one of the cars that was parked in the garage. He glanced up at her, with a brow raised that "That was fast, lass. Did't Hap just go to call ye?" He asked, standing slowly again as he wiped the grease offohis hands with an already dirtied rag. 

"What'dya mean?" she asked, a confused look took over her tan features, with a brow raising at an instance.  "I'm just here for the blade i forgot somewhere in the clubhouse." 

"Your bikes all fixed up, Hap finished not too long ago and he wanted to call you personally, instead of having Gemma do it, like he usually would." He said, amusement quirked up on his face. "He's in the office, that blade is probably with him. He found one and kept it." he said in that thick accent of his before turning back to the vehicle. 

Lilith shrugged her shoulders and headed to where she remembered the office was and nearly ran into Happy who seemed to have a glum look stuck to him, she raised a brow once again. 

"Why so moody, Judy? thought you had god news for me?" She asked, crossing her arms over the top of her chest, her weight shifting to one side as Happys eyes went from glum to dumbfounded. 

"What? How? you didn't even answer your phone" he asked, raising both of his eyebrows to what could be his hairline, but who could tell? Dude was bald. 

"Came here for my blade, baldy, and heard the news from the old fart over there." she said, as she  tossed her arms over her shamelessly exposed chest, all the wounds she earned earlier, she carried with a senseless pride. 

She could tell that he was confused on what sort of news she could be talking about, he handed her, her blade that he was twiddling between his fingers while he wandered around after having had found it. She gave him a side glance and shook her head with an amused chuckle. "My bike, looney toon." She said. 

As soon as shed spoken up about what she mean, Happy realized how in over his head a lot went while she was around, he was entirely enticed by her laugh, despite it being an amused one. "oh, yeah, its up and running like a dream, i worked my magical hands on that beauty." He rasped with some humour clinging to his words as they rolled off his tongue. 

"Show me my baby then, since you worked your 'magic hands' on her" she said while using air quotation around certain words, she could tell that after her response he held his tongue on something further her wanted to say. He proceeded to lead the way to where her bike stop, and she waited to see it. When she did, she grinned and rubbed her hands together at the pristine condition it seemed to be in. 

"Lets go for a ride?" she asked, slipping her fingers down to trail over the slick surfaces of her sleek black bike, bringing her palms together and slipping her fingers together, popping the stiff knuckles of her surprisingly dainty hands as she looked over to him with a single cocked brow. 

"Sure, let me gather some shit first though." he said, to her surprise, she didn't think that he would agree so fast, never the less so easily either. he scrapped his stubby nails over his scalp before glancing her way. 

"Aight, I'll meet you on the edge of the lot here in about five minutes? Is that enough time?" she asked, hands on her hips as she stood beside her bike, he nodded simply and headed off in one direction and she was left to herself. Climbing on the bike, steering it to the exit and rolling it out, and towards the outer part of the lot, to wait for Happy. 

A/N; Hey! I'm sorry this has taken so long, but hey, it takes me twice as long to do these with nails as long as god knows what, to get these done, plus lack of inspiration but I'm so happy ;) ya'll are liking this! The next couple of chapters will build a lot on Happy and Liliths relationship, hopefully those will come along faster, but lemme  know what you guys think!