Recived and home

Anvi - Don't lie bhai! You know he was going all mad to meet you I airquote - "She was in Ladakh no network no internet no talk.... at least let me meet her now" I'll literally die if I don't see her right now!!! Oh my Gid i can't breatheeeee
Rohan - Anyyyything haan Anvi
Anvi - Really bhai if I'm lying look how red you are right now😏😏😏

Kamini - Ya ya Anvi beta she was no less.. "Flight fir late hi gayi kya hai yaar kamsekam khud ki shaadi mein time se pohuchne do!!!" (Why is this stupid flight late again at least let me reach on time at my own wedding)
Sujata - Ji , Arjun didn't reach yet?
Kamini - No no his flight landed before ours but he really wanted to meet his friend before he would get busy with preparations. He lives in Udaipur only and I don't think he will visit India again..

Aman - Why?
Kamini - He was born here but after basic schooling he shifted and now doesn't really like being back. Due to this we need to go to visit him every year!
Sujata - Now you all must be tired Rohan show them their rooms....
Pia - I'll come after some time Ma let me talk to Anvi for time..
(After some time)
(Bell rings... Anvi opens the door)

Anvi and Arjun together - You!!!??
Anvi - You Mr. whoever you are how dare you spill coffee on me and leave I a...
Arjun - Get over that coffee man! And not that the entire cup splilled on you okay? It fell on my shirt too!
Anvi- Boss it was your coffee right aur dekhke chalna toh aata hi nahi hai aankhen hai ki button?!! ( Cant you see properly are they really your eyes or buttons ?!!)
Wait.
Why. Are. You. In. My. House. !!!????

(Everyone is overhearing all this and were not able to say anything due to their contiinuous fight)
Arjun - Let me in ! I am here for Pia di 's wedding !!! Now move will you?

Anvi - (literally screams) Whaaatt !! Pia bhabhi you you know this person why?
Pia - Dear that's what I am trying to tell you from the moment you started fighting....
He's my brother Arjun

Anvi - (baffeled)
Arjun - Move now!! (He pushes ger slightly to get in and then runs and hugs Pia )

Arjun - Diiii how are you!!
Pia - Ekdum hot and fit !
(Arjun takes Pia to a corner )
Arjun - Why is this girl here ?!
Pia - Bro she's my sis in law man...
(Before Arjun could even react)

(Bell rings again. Anvi opens the door)

Abhi - Heyy!! Why are you moving your eyes here and there hatt na side mein tu transperent nahi hai tu ( moveee you aren't transperent)
(Abhi enters sees Arjun and runs towards him)
Abhi - I have seen you somewhere....

Anvi - Gadhe isine mujhe pe coffee girai thi (Dumbo he was the one who spilled coffee)
Abhi - Man you really shouldn't have had done that she kept scremaing at me assuming me to be you....
Arjun - Is she like fine like ....
Pia - Shut it Arjun!! Anvi yaar don't take him seriously he's like that only. Come meet everyone. Ma and Dad are waiting for you.

Anvi - ( Does the my eyes on you action to Arjun )
Arjun - Baad mein dekhunga tujhe ......

———————————-

Please do vote and comment !!!!!
Guys please comment or else we won't know how you feel of the story...

Stay tuned for more updates.....

Love y'all❤️
Pritha and ......!