Five

💣Beyond Strangers💣

lanakurt

LANA ALWAYS WANTED to have siblings. Even if it was just one to add to her, so she won't feel so alone. Preferably a senior sibling. She had Beverly to keep her company but Beverly had a life too and five junior siblings. Beverly wasn't always there, except in school where they were literally hip to hip.

Now as she sat staring at the television as the show played on, she wished she had someone sitting beside her, so they could praise and criticize the movie together. Her mum and dad weren't back from the store. Sighing to herself she got up the sofa and switched off the television. She was tired, today's deliveries weren't any less harder. Thankfully she didn't fall into dirt today.

After tucking herself in and switching off her light, she waited for sleep to come. She wasn't sleepy, she didn't feel like watching TV alone and reading was out of the list. Sleep just had to come no matter what, extra rest would be good to start the horrible week Monday was bringing forth. Just when she was about to doze off, a chirp brought her back to reality. She ignored but when it chirped again she reached for the phone ready to switch it off.

But the new text was from her number. Curiosity got the better of her and she opened the text. Kurt could have a message to pass to her.

pink.

what are you doing now?

calling me that is ridiculous. my name, lana, is much more better.

sleeping, why?

i know but ridiculous is cute.

how old are you?

seventeen, why?

what seventeen year old goes to bed at 9:23 pm? even twelve year olds don't do that anymore.

i'm tired okay? what else would i be doing on a sunday night?

watching a movie?

been there, done that. Got bored.

then you have bad tastes in movies. my sister can watch a movie till one am.

your sister isn't as exhausted as i am.