Three

💣Beyond Strangers💣

lanakurtothers

LANA HUANG DIDN'T have an alarm clock. She was so used to so used to waking up at twenty minutes past seven am and now whether or not she wanted to, she'd wake up at exactly that time. If she didn't have anything to do that early, she'd go right back to sleep.

From what her sleepy mind could recall, today was a Sunday. She didn't need to be anywhere until noon. So why the hell was an annoying bird chirping loudly and trying so hard to piss her off this bright morning? Since when did birds come around here anyway and why did this one sound as if it was right beside her head.

Lana eyes snapped open and she looked around frantically ready to murder a bird. Fortunately, there was none beside her or even in her room. It took her a minute to realize the chirps where coming from the phone charging by her bed side. With a loud groan, she fisted her palms together to keep her from throwing the phone at a wall.

What's wrong with her phone now? What's with the crazy noise? Then she remembered yesterday and how she wasn't in possession of her phone. She angrily picked up the phone swiping it open to read the text, they were fifteen in total.

dude where did you run off to? the party practically died.

kurt did you plan on giving gini a ride to?

i can believe you left without me.

you ok man?

you missed. hector stripped naked. in front of everyone!

Lana couldn't read anymore. These were meant for Kurt and they made no sense to her. How could people be disturbing another person on a Sunday morning. Then she remembered Beverly. She hadn't texted or called her. Other than that, she needed her phone for other things to. Some customers had her number and usually called her to confirm when their clothes would be ready and sometimes telling her to come pick up the dirty laundry.

She quickly typed a message to her phone.

i need my cell phone

When she didn't get a reply, she figured he was still asleep. With a groan she got up, heading to the bathroom to go brush her teeth and wash her face. She packed up her inky hair into a ponytail and then spotted a tiny bruise on the top of her cheek. She hissed stomping her foot in anger and cussing on the driver and his stupid car. When she returned to the home, kurt had already sent a reply.