Gone Long Enough

this is when summer was 18 years old ,so yeah..

Summer's POV

okay thats it! i'm done with this life! i'm done being treated like dirt! i'm done feeling worthless , i'm done feeling empty , i'm done being abused almost every.single.day , i'm done cutting my wrist just to not feel internal pain , i'm done getting nasty looks at school ,i'm done being gossiped about and most importantly ... i'm done feeling done .

i looked at my face . dried blood on my bottom lip , my hair is a mess , and bruises on the sides of my eyes. i sighed and walked out my room to get some fresh air when i heard my dad and step mom talking

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skips~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it'd 12:30 my step moms friends left and everyone is asleep so i started checking the hiking bag i found,my dad used to go hiking a lot

headphones : check

earbuds : check

phone : check

laptop : check

food : check

water : check

clothes : check

knife : not yet...

i got out of my room it was really dark out just the moon light shining on the ground near the kitchen i walk really slowly to not waking anyone . i finally got to the kitchen and found a good for killing and toke it .

i walked back up and to my "parents " room . i opened the door slowly and walked in . and there they were sleeping peacefully ... well not for long .a walked over to my dad first and put duct tape and gently put it on his mouth to stop him from screaming , and did the same for my step mom , i also tied them to the bed so they don't try anything funny. I wanted their deaths to be slow and painful .just the thought for them covered in blood lifeless brought a smile on my face, i got closer to them " wakey wakey sleepy heads" i said they slowly started waking up .. to slow for me " WAKE THE FUCK UP BITCHES" they did as told and had wide eyes looking at me and at them self realizing they are tied but they both try to scream but it not doing anything since they have tuck tape on their mouths "aw shut up or i'll cut your throats!" they immediately stopped ."how should i kill first? the abusive dad or step mom ?" they looked at me horrified i just laughed "you know i have never seen you that way ...makes me feel powerful...makes me feel great" they started crying honestly ew "without further ado lets start" i walked slowly to my dad and he was crying louder and louder . i toke the knife and stabbed it in his chest and dragged it down to hes belly button. he was trying to scream but with no success. i had the urge to look inside him so i just toke my hands and opened the wound when he stopped breathing which i didn't care about and just started taking his organs out .i looked over to my step mom as i heard puking so i simply throw a lung in her face so she started crying "you deserve this" i toke off the duck tape on her mouth "any last words?" she glared at me and muttered "go to hell you son of a-" I stabbed the knife in his head before she finishes he sentence . I look at myself in the mirror covered in blood from heads to toes. one of my eyes flashed a color but i didn't really notice.

i just smiled at what i did " YoHo! i haven't felt like this in years!" i whisper yelled to not wake up my who was sleeping next door.

i toke my knife covered in blood and look at it for a while and had this weird urge to taste it so i did. it was the first time i have tasted blood and it tested great it tasted a little like iron but mostly sweet like sugar and i craved more so i liked the hole knife clean .

next i tiptoed into the room her room was pink and full of girly stuff ' this woman is 20 she needs to grow up' i thought to myself as i walked slowly to her . i put my hand on her month so she doesn't scream then stabbed her stomach . she sat up fear and pain in her eyes " thats what you get you bitch!" i said as i twisted the knife in side of her she was yelping trying to scream but eventually she dies...that's it? aw to bad i wanted more . well i guess it's time to get the fuck out of here, but first! i have to do something to buy me time before they find out i toke everyone's phone and sent a massage to all the contacts that said that we are going on holiday . " okay that should buy me time "

i looked out of the window and saw that it was raining so i just went in again to get a raining coat but the rain didn't bother me it calms me down if anything i liked rain it's 01 :00 hm i should get going....so i went out of that back door and slowly and carefully walked outside i checked both sides and went into the forest but before i stepped in i heard a crash .

it wasn't that loud to wake up anyone just loud enough for me to hear it , and well me being me i went to investigate and going closer and closer to the road i saw a little kitten standing over a big cat's bleeding body in the middle of the road and going around her and meowing to waking her up . this scene made my heart break because it reminded me of me with my mother .i looked to my right and saw a car coming , so i ran over to the kitten and toke her away so what happened to her mother doesn't happen to her .

the kitten was wet and very dirty because of the ran so i started patting her to calm her down she looked 4 or 5 weeks old i couldn't see her fur because she was really dirty she is a female too,she was really tiny and fits in my pocket . i put her there so she gets worm and she was fast asleep. so walked into the creepy forest...

HI NAJLA