She slightly took a look at the four applicants waiting for their turns just like she was, while the rest waited downstairs. It was five at a time all the way upstairs to meet the boss. Lucky for her, she was among the first five. At least she wasn't the first to walk into that office. She had never met the CEO in person and had no time to do a thorough research on him.

He can't be that hard to deal with.

She told herself continuously as she earlier walked into the building. As she stared at the other applicants, she realized they were better dressed than she was. While her skirt and top showed the fact that it was made out of cheap materials, theirs said the opposite. They sat up and looked so confident. It seemed she was the only one sweating nervously beneath her shirt, even though they were in an air conditioned environment.

She sighed as her shoulders slumped. She shook her head at all her negative thoughts as she rubbed her palms together. She couldn't afford to think negative at the moment. She needed the pay from this job. It would go a long way in helping her pay off her debts.

The young woman who first went in a few minutes ago stormed out of the office angrily before slamming the door behind her. Eyes turned to her.

"How dare he call me slutty!?" She exclaimed, as soon as she walked out of the office fuming mad.

"To hell with you, Enrico Vos! To hell with this freaking company!" She exclaimed once more before finally walking away screaming at anyone that stood in her way. Her heels made sounds as she went on.

"Patricia Williams." A woman read out.

"Present." The woman beside Ana answered as she rose up her hand. She put up a simple smile. Gently, she got up from her seat and elegantly walked towards Enrico's office.

* * *

"Snob." Enrico voiced out to her.

A second later, she was seen storming out of the office without looking back. Her gentle catwalks had disappeared.

Kiana rubbed her palms together a bit more. She hoped her nervousness doesn't kill her before it got to her turn.

Another lady's name was called and she answered before walking in.

* * *

"How do I put this? You're too short." Enrico voiced out to her face without flinching even once.

A few seconds later, she stormed out of his office as well.

"Too short? My foot!" She exclaimed to everyone's hearing as she stormed away. The next was called to go in.

* * *

"Too tall."

She stormed out of the office angry just like the rest before her.

* * *

"You're too chubby for my liking." He stated out to the next applicant and she walked out of the office mad at him as well for being rude.

Ana took a look around her. She was the last candidate left on this floor. She took a look at herself from toe upwards and wondered what she was going to be condemned with. Although, she didn't like the thought; but none of those applicants that walked in had walked out with a smile on their face. For some reason, they had all been rejected. She noticed the stitching she had done on her skirt last night; the thread was threatening to stick out. She immediately brushed it with her hand. She needed it to stay still and not give her away.

* * *

"Mr. Vos, there's just one candidate left waiting. Do I let her in?" The young woman who had been calling out the names asked, as soon as she walked into his office.

"Who?" He asked as he raised his eyes up to her.

"Kiana Stuart." She read out from the paper she held at hand.

His eyes widened a bit at the mention of her name. He was silent for a few seconds as several thoughts ran through his mind. He looked up to her as a mischievous smile grew at the corner of his lips.

"Are there more candidates waiting downstairs?" He asked and the young woman nodded.

"Yes, sir; quite a few more of them."

"Good...let the young woman outside wait. She'll go last. I'll attend to the other candidates." He stated out his plan and she nodded before walking out of the office. He relaxed back on his chair.

She was here, after all, at his mercy. Why can't he have fun with it?

* * *

Ana watched the young woman that called out the names walk out of the office and then towards the elevator. A few minutes later, she was back with five more candidates. She furrowed her eyebrows at what was going on. She thought of the possibility that she might have been forgotten. So, she managed to gather enough courage to get up and walk up to the young woman.

"Excuse me; I think there has been a mistake. I was here with the first set but..."

"Kiana Stuart?" She suddenly called out her name and Kiana managed to nod.

"Yes."

"Please, have your seat. I'll let you in as soon as it's your turn." She simply stated out to her before walking away giving Ana no room for more questions.

Ana sighed as she went back to her seat. She took a look at her time and it has been over two hours since she got here. She shut her eyes for a second. She needed to be patient. This was the time she had to exercise all the patience she's got. It would eventually get to her turn.

"Gina Lloyd." She called the next candidate in and Ana watched her walk past her and into the office.

* * *

"You have a very unappealing face."

The young woman stormed out of the office with a frown on her face.

* * *

"Big teeth."

* * *

"Very distracting."

* * *

"Too crooked."

* * *

"What exactly does he want?" A lady beside Ana asked her as she tried to start up a conversation.

"So far, no one has been able to please him. It seems as if he's being rude on purpose like...he's looking for excuses. He, either, has someone else in mind or he just doesn't want any of us." The woman stated as she took a look at Ana.

Ana lightly shrugged her shoulders. She had nothing to say at this point. She was too nervous to speak up. All that went on in her mind was the possibility of pleasing this man who seemed quite impossible to please.

The young woman sighed as she looked away realizing her partner wasn't ready for a chitchat. Soon enough, it was her turn.

Ana sat there patiently, stealing glances at the clock hung on the wall. Time was running out for her. Another set was brought in while she sat there and although it pissed her off, she decided to remain calm. She had tried her best to get to where she is at the moment. Sooner or later, she was going to figure out what was going on and why she was made to sit there for what seemed like eternity.

"Kiana Stuart." The lady finally called after what seemed like years of waiting.

"Present." She answered as she got up to her feet, heaving a sigh of relief. She took a look around and truly, she was the last candidate to go in. As she approached the door, she hoped this was really worth the wait. The job better be hers.

Wow? Tell me what you think by voting or possibly leaving a comment. Thanks for the support.