[1] ❛Flower❜

Sans closed his eye lights as he felt the ever so familiar feeling of a knife slashing through his ribs

Sans closed his eye lights as he felt the ever so familiar feeling of a knife slashing through his ribs. The world immediately RESETS again, to repeat the Genocide Route once again. Nowadays, Frisk has been retrying the Genocide Route over and over again. Sans has gotten used to it, seeing all of his friends and Papyrus dying again and again and again and again…

Sans winced in pain as he felt as if he was dropped from a height. He got up, knowing that Frisk has RESET once again. But this time, it doesn't seemed that he was in Snowdin. Yes, it had a lot of snow, but the atmosphere here seemed as if Frisk had already killed all of the monsters in the underground. The air was as if it was filled with dust. Sans shaked in fear of the feeling.

“where am i?” Sans thought to himself as he felt a RESET. He reappeared in one of the bushes as he fall on the dusty snow. He touched his skull immediately in reflex, and felt a medium sized flower on the side of his skull. He tried to pull it out, but it didn't even bulge.

“ugh! why is the flower stuck on me?!” Sans thought as he struggled to pull the flower out. However, everytime he tried to pull it out, it hurts. It was as if he was pulling out a piece of him. Oh no, this flower can't become a piece of him, right?! Sans panicked as he spawned a small gaster blaster in fear. At first, the small gaster blaster was ready to fire its beam, but it saw its owner panicking. It immediately went to his side and on his lap to calm him down. It worked.

Sans immediately calmed down, seeing a small faster blaster lying on his lap. He patted it gently and the faster blaster purred in reply. He smiled.

“i have to find a reason for this…” He thought as he continued petting the gaster blaster.

To be continued! <3