Chapter Six

Jonathan's Point of view

I couldn't keep my hands off of her, I needed soem escape after just losing the WCF to the LA kings. And shes be working hard doing god knows what. Fiji was the perfect place for us to rekindle our relationship, no hockey, no work, no phones, no distractions, Just me, her and the sun. I stood in the bathroom of the beach house I just bought for her, our summer home. Sighing I looked at my shirtless figure, It still baffled me how  I managed to get a girl like her, I'm nothing special. At all. I put on black dress pants, black belt, white dress shirt and a black tie. Smiling I looked down at my wedding band.I walked out to see Bella standing there in a tight black strapless dress, and hot pink heels. I smiled and put her necklace around her neck. I dropped my hands down her body, kissing her cheek. 

"Now I don't have to bend down to kiss you" I smiled.

"No you don't" She smiled and kissed me. I escorted her out. I led her to the beach where I had gotten someone to set up at table and dinner for us. I pulled out her chair. 

"Happy three year Jonathan" She smiled and sat down leaning up for a kiss, which i of course gave to her.

"Happy three year Bella" I giggled and kissed her. My plan was to have dinner with her and then try for a baby again tonight. We've been trying to have a baby for a long time now although we havent been successful.

"So I got you a gift" She smiled widely. 

"You didn't have too babe"

"But....You'll have to wait to see what it is" I pouted. "Nine months to be exact"

"B-b-baby?!?" I hugged her tightly before dropping to my knees and kissing her tummy. 

"Hey baby..I'm gonna be your daddy!"

--------

Twitter @andasavebycrow

Instagram: @andasavebycrawford