Chapter 10

*7 months later*

Lonzo's POV

I was laying in bed waiting for Ale to come home she just got back from Paris last week but she's on her grind and I'm extremely proud of her but the seasons over and I don't have any games till next season but a couple interviews and we just haven't hung out in a while which we need I feel like we're drifting apart.

I sometimes feel like her career is more important than me but... whatever. We moved in together like 2 months ago into her house because my apartment too small, but we'll be buying a house we both choose soon.

As I wait for her I start thinking that the last time we went on a date was last month before the season ended. Ima plan some romantic just for us as a surprise. I was interrupted by the alarm letting me know someone entered the through the garage, so I got up and walked downstairs.

"BAAAABBEEEEE" she yelled out

"Wassss up ma"

"Oh hey baby I thought you was upstairs got me in here screaming n shit" she said as she walked towards me and hugs me then kisses me as I let my hands travel down to her butt.

She smacked my hand off "uh uh tomorrow baby" I could see she was tired so I let it go, I picked her up and carried her bridal style up the stairs as she giggles and threw her on the bed and fell on top of her.

"Shitt But tomorrow I'm getting it in girl" I said

"lonzooo your sooo heavy what you been eating" she says trying to breath I laugh at her and get up to go in the restrooms and start her bath I just want her to relax I know these past few week have been stressful for her.

"Baby come in here" i yelled out as I hear her footsteps coming closer

"What's this" she said with a smile as soon as she saw the bathroom with the bath bomb in the water, it was some purple one with lavender I think I don't know but she loves them and purple is one of her favorite colors

" just a little something I know you've been stressed lately and I want you to relax and enjoy the rest of your night and have a good sleep ok baby" I go towards her and kiss her forehead seeing her smile

"Ima be playing 2k if you need anything ok" I tell her and walk out of the bathroom

--

ALESSANDRA POV

I honestly love Lonzo so much. I know I haven't been making time for him lately and that will change but he somehow always looks for a way for me to feel good and relaxed.

I'm finally done after a good 45 min my skin on my fingers and toes was all wrinkly hahaha. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Lonzo on the homepage of the game but knocked out on the bed.