A Special Thanks

It is with great deal of thanks and appreciation that I would like to take a brief moment an thank @Escapethepeace for the critical role she has played in making Heir to the Throne what it is today. She has stuck by me and my bizarre type'os (or bad grammar) since the start of this project, and if it were not for her efforts to edit and review each chapter with an open and honest critique, I have doubts that I would be where I am at now. I can not thank her enough for her hard work, and at the least would like to dedicate this novel to her.

Thank you, for everything you have done for me and Heir to the Eternal Throne!

Escapethepeace

In addition, I would also like to give a shout out to the following people for their honesty and time in sharing their thoughts on Heir to the Eternal Throne. Your critiques and reviews have helped shape this novel, and while a few of you have only had good things to say, I feel it is worth noting that your efforts and time is appreciated. Thank you!

-MePhObla-

OnyxTheNightFury

AliciaM21

oliviarose85

ForeverFic

SHEIFREDRICK

I_m_wallace

XimeraGray

Lastly, I would love to also give a shout out to all my friends and family who have supported me in the writing of Heir to the Eternal Throne. Their support, along with every reader and voter are what keep me going. Thank you again to all.

And last but not least...

I would like to give a special thanks to you. Yes, you! Whether you are a reader, critic, fellow writer or just browsing, you are here and, hopefully, reading this novel. It is through taking the time out of your day to read my work that you show the ultimate support. There is nothing worth more to me than to know that you have taken an interest in my work and are willing to read it. It is for that reason I thank you. Thank you for reading Heir to the Eternal Throne!