Right now know I am as red as a tomato from this embarrassment, removing my hands from my face before turning to glare at him.

"I am only joking, Lillian was the one who undressed you," he says grinning like he won a trophy," you look cute when you blush, " he says winking at me.

"you are a Jerk" I saw glaring at him." where is your bathroom? " I ask with crossed hands over my breast.

" over there, " he says pointing at a door." I will send Lillian to get you your clothes".

"Okay, "I say making my way towards the bathroom.

The bathroom was wow with a white bathtub and shower.

I got the tub ready before I walk towards the sink mirror checking my injuries from the fight, it doesn't hurt that much but the marks are still visible with badges covering them, I should remember to thank him for taking care of me

I brush my teeth with a new toothbrush I find by the sink before stripping and getting into the tub.

Wash my hair with his shampoo"your clothes are here" Lawrence says from the door before coming in, placing the clothes on the sink leaving without stealing a glance my way.

I chose to ignore him, I got out of the tub to drain the water out before getting dressed in black high-waisted jeans and a black top, leaving my hair to dry naturally.

I pull the bathroom door open to find Lawrence at the edge of the bed going through some files.

"you will be with me throughout today and also tomorrow, " he says without looking my way.

"why will I do that ?"I ask with raised eyebrows walking towards him on the bed. This guy is something else caring all of a sudden maybe Ma told him the reason for my pain yesterday.

"because you are too weak to be on your own and you can't protect yourself, " he says patting a space on his bed for me to take a seat.

"I am okay by myself, and why do you care because we both know you don't give a fuck about me," I say coldly refusing to seat anywhere near him.

"I care for you," he says staring into my eyes before pulling me onto his lap.

"you have a good way of showing it, keep it up," I say sarcastically trying to get off him making him tighten his hold on me.

"Trust me I care, see I am sorry for what I said to you, I was just confused," he says touch my arms making me tense.

I search his eyes to see any hint of him pretending but there was non but only sincerity.

Tiara would give him a chance, I could do the same "okay but you have to work for it" I say smirking wrapping my hands around his neck.

"anything you want just asks and it will be done," he says triumphantly.