(100 Views special!) Guide Shiro! (From your point of view)

I've decided to make a small fic from your point of view! I realised this book had 100 views and even though it's a small number to most people- I'm really happy! Please enjoy and Thank you so much for 100 views! This is based on the story campaign in Splatoon 2, but now you have Shiro and Mirimo! I haven't really seen much of the campaign since I'm broke and can't afford a switch, so this is all improv of what I think a fight would be using Shiro and Mirimo rather than Callie and Marie.

Warnings:
Swear warning

Again, thank you so much~!
-Reshi
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Agent 4! C'mon, you got this! Beat that fucking octopus up!"

The bass was thudding throughout the battle, wearing you down slowly as your arms aches to carry (Insert you're favourite campaign weapon), you swiftly dodged an incoming sniper shot from Mirimo- who had taken too long to shoot.

"Hold still, damnit!" Mirimo hissed as she threw a sprinkler down to trip you. You immediately raised your weapon and began to destroy it as you jumped around to dodge both Mirimo and DJ Octavio.

Shiro held still as she lined up the perfect shot to hit Mirimo while she was distracted- this was one of her many weaknesses; the fact she was quite oblivious while trying to aim carefully. Mirimo growled out of frustration before her hair began lighting up; the deadly sign that she was ready to use her Special,

"Eat this, squid!" She smirked as she pulled out her Killer Wail and aimed it downwards to catch you and finally splat you for the final third time. You barely scraped by, immediately going into your orange ink to heal up- you couldn't risk failing when you were this close to saving your friend Mirimo.

You three were a close bunch and you were basically the councillor when it came to arguments- which didn't really happen often.

"Are you close, Shiro?" You yelled into your head piece as you shot back two fists while music blared in the background. You quickly shot at an Octarian that tried to shoot you from behind as you dodged another shot from the trigger-happy Mirimo who stomped in frustration.

"Almost! C'mon..." You could hear the concentration and tension in Shiro's voice as she suddenly released a breath she didn't know she was keeping.

"NOW!" Shiro cried as she found the perfect shot and immediately shot at the eye gear on her hypnotised girlfriend. You cracked your knuckles as DJ Octavio stuttered slightly, lowering his "spaceship" and making him vulnerable to ground attacks.

Mirimo let out a cry as she felt the glasses fall off her and crash to the ground- letting a loud crack resound, "Ugh... My head... What happened? Shiro?" She murmured as she suddenly tipped forward and started falling.

Your eyes widened as she started free falling, you screamed, "MIRIMO!" As you forced your panicked joints into moving and began trying to swim in your own ink to get there faster. A gust of wind rushes past you as a dark blue blur shot past you and got there as Mirimo was about to collide with the ground below. Shiro had super-jumped from where she had been sniping.

BANG

Tears unknowingly welled up as your eyes were screwed tight, your weapon abandoned next to you. The worst of the worst had come to mind, and you felt the harsh rush of emotional pain grip you as you desperately wiped your tears in a hurry to open your eyes and hope, to whatever God was out there, that they were safe and sound.

....

Your prayers were answered as you heard two voices mumble quietly to each other,

"It's alright now, Miri. I've got you. You'll be fine."

"Shiro... What happened? I...Kind of remember what happened..."

"It'll be fine. Just rest here and we'll go home after we beat this fucking Octarian to the ground."

Shiro was trying not to cry as she held the still half-asleep Mirimo, who was also crying slightly as she slowly refocused on what happened. The dark blue inkling propped her girlfriend up nearby, her kelp splatterscope laying next to the exhausted inkling, and slipped to your side.

"Let's finish this."

You nodded as relief struck you, your mouth slowly curling into a smirk. You gripped your (Special) and began charging at the stunned DJ, he began fumbling slightly as he tried to regain control and attack back. Shiro jumped up and charged her E-litre, hitting the side of the turntable that was on the machine.

The Octarian roared as he charged up his final volley of fists and rockets. Your joined attack wasn't enough- you both took on a defensive posture as you glared down at the DJ.

A shot of ink raced past you as Octavio was about to launch his attack, hitting the DJ directly. He let out a loud yell as fell back from his position at the Turntable. Another shot was fired directly at the hull and the "mysterious flying object" exploded.

Ink flew everywhere as it soaked the arena and the DJ lay on the floor unconscious. You looked at Shiro, who in turn looked at you.

You turned to find Mirimo holding her weapon behind you as she finally dropped and breathed heavily from exhaustion,

"His face annoyed me, so I shot him." Was all the pink inkling could say as she was picked up by Shiro.

You laughed lightly as you tiredly looked up at Marie who came down to pick you guys up,

"Hop on. I've got the DJ covered."

~~~

You were back at Shiro's little hut she set up in the Octo Valley after months of trying to save Mirimo by herself before you waltzed in to help, DJ Octavio was sealed once again in the snow globe. Callie and Marie were sat at the hut as they watched the group of friends become united again.

Once the couple were stable on the ground and Mirimo was awake, the two hugged again and started crying; happiness radiated from them as they stood there.

You put your hands on your hips as you smiled fondly at them, it was worth it to see your friends absolutely ecstatic and together again at last,

"How long are you guys gonna awkwardly stand there and sob for?" You asked playfully as you laughed warm-heartedly. Shiro flipped you off, a playful smile on her lips for the first time in ages. Mirimo just snorted and laughed into her hand as she saw you flip her off too.

You both got into a small circle and had a group hug, warmth flowing through both of you,

"You guys should have a shower, you smell like death." Mirimo snickered as she pointed at both you and Shiro.

You let a dramatic gasp escape you as you put a hand to your head in mock hurt, "How dare thou, I spent months trying to save you!" Shiro decided to join your charade, putting a hand to her chest as she spoke, "I thought you loved me no matter what, Miri!"

The pink inkling just laughed as she doubled over from laughing so much, "I'm so glad to have you guys back."

"Let's all go to my place so we can wash and catch back up. I've got a group who'll guard the snow globe so wannabe Pitbull won't escape." Shiro offered as you both nodded,

The Squid Sisters chuckled as they stood from the hut, "Yeah, we've got some people who can watch the globe too. You guys go on ahead, we're going back to the studio." Callie spoke with a grin as Marie took out her own SplatPhone.

Shiro nodded with a small smile as you all walked out of the Octo Valley, "Thanks you guys."

"I'd do anything for a bath right now." You groaned as you all walked back to Shiro's, content smiles plastered on all of your faces.

~~~

Again, thanks so much for 100 views and I hope you liked this piece!

-Reshi