『Soma × Reader』

Start from the beginning

But something is just not right in Soma's sentiment.

Something is off.

He tried to figure it out but in the meantime he needs to distance himself from you.

His thoughts are snapped-off when a rather familiar voice echoes in his little dining.

"Yo, Soma," voice as queit as the whispering meadow.

He knows the voice too well.

He turns over to unveil a sight of two of his friends.

Takumi Aldini and Tadokoro Megumi.

A big smile runs over Soma's face, a smile like a Cheshire cat.

"Yooo! Irasshaimase!" Soma greets with his hand high on the air, waving to them. Like a kid excited seeing an airplane.

Megumi chuckles at his behaviour. He never changes though he is already married.

"What brings you here?" Soma instantly asks after they sit at the counter.

"Not taking the order?" Takumi jokes, tilting his head and waits for Soma's reaction.

Soma punches Takumi's side gently.

"This dining is special. It is a self service one. Go cook yourself," he points at the kitchen with his thumb, a smug face displaying.

Megumi laughs at their childish act.

The conversation goes on about their memories of the Polar Star dorm, their school and the others who are busy with their jobs as professional chefs.

"I miss the feeling to challenge someone on a cooking contest," Soma blurts out and sighs at the memory.

"You were always too reckless," Takumi comments.

"Not only that, you always plan last minute without us knowing! We were always too worried, right Aldini-kun?" Megumi looks at Takumi.

Takumi nods and both of them turn over to Soma.

"Hai, hai. Gomen?" he chuckles at the nostalgia of his careless self in the past.

His hand reaches Megumi's head and pats it gently, curling up the corners of his lips into a mischiveous smile.

Soma's mischiveous side never vanishes, he just manages to control it more when he is older.

Megumi presses her lips together, looking down as she blushes. As always, she is never good with skin contact with guys.

"Mhm, Soma?" Takumi interrupts, his head facing towards something.

Soma raises his head and there you are, standing still.

Your legs feel wobbly yet your feet feel like they are nailed to the ground. Every part of your body feels heavy. It weighs too much to make any movement.

You are there. Looking straight at Soma. And his friends.

You never meet them before, but you recognize they are his friends by the pictures of his school book. And also by his friendly interaction with them. Especially the girl.

Your mouth feel dry and it really feels like you are swallowing sand in your throat.

Gathering up your courage, "Soma, you BAKA!!! IT HAS BEEN A MINUTE AND YOUR HAND IS STILL ON HER HEAD!"

The words make no sense and neither is your mind. In a second, you already find yourself running out from the dining place.

"Your wife is mad jealous bruh," Shun blinks several times.