And that guy, Jimin, he's dangerous. He must be feeling vengeful right now, about to demand her to have an abortion. But Seulgi will not...

"Why are you here?!" She questions with caution, not to give away her panicked self.

Jimin doesn't know how to react. Why is he there anyway?

"Seulgi, how are you?" It's a stupid question to ask. He's aware of it too.

The awkwardness hangs in the air.

She's on the verge of crying. Is he there to make fun of her?

"Why do you care?!" She spits it out into his face, letting out the rage she's carefully kept inside.

Jimin steps a step backwards. Her sudden outburst has shocked him. But her thin, shaky frame is far from being intimidating.

"Seulgi, let's have a talk." He suggests with composure.

"No! You want to murder my baby!" She cries out. As she tries to shut the door, despair poisons her mind.

But the man reacts faster and grabs hold of the door. He swings it open and in a swift movement, cages her thin wrists with his calloused hands. Jimin forces Seulgi back against her wall, without nurturing thoughts of setting her free. He reads panic in her eyes, and he's sorry. But he cannot take the risk of her slipping away.

"Seulgi, listen to me," he pleads, trying to knock some sense into her. "I won't –"

But just as he's about to say it aloud, her body trembles and her eyes lose focus. She loses consciousness and her body heaving against his.

"Seulgi?" He calls out, holding onto her for dear life.

Jimin is torn between being shocked that she is so light, and acting fast. Breaking out from his reverie, he lifts her in his arms and searches for her apartment's key. After locking up, he runs to the elevator, then to his car, heading straight for the hospital.

Maybe responsibility starts to kick in, but Park Jimin is certain of one thing: nothing will harm Seulgi and his baby.

The nurse from last time gives him a knowing glare, while she shims through the test's results. When he rushed with Seulgi into the hospital, a little past 2 in the morning, and scaring everyone like a madman, he thought something bad was going to happen to her. Now, after being calmed down, and given the results from the blood tests, he cannot help but tap his boot against the floor, anxiously waiting for what the nurse has to say.

"So, you did end up being the father, huh?" He hears the middle aged woman say, with mock interest.

It's as if she was told that Seulgi was randomly sleeping with different guys. He feels offended. His reply is a heavy glare, which causes the woman to shudder.

"It looks like your blood types don't match." The doctor says as he comes in, rubbing his eyes.

"Namjoon?" Jimin frowns at his longtime friend, surprised at seeing him there.

"Hi." He greets, with a curt wave.

Namjoon belongs to his circle of friends. Jimin however, never knew he moved to South Korea, and worked in this hospital. It is a positive turn of events though.

"Come on, Jiminie. Let's head to my office to talk." Namjoon motions for his friend, though the ashy eyed man glances towards the sleeping figure of the woman.

He's too worried to leave her side. The doctor notices.

"Don't worry. She's tired, so she'll probably sleep until tomorrow noon. We're administrating the vitamins she's lacking. Let's leave her rest, shall we?" His words are rational.