C5-Match and new friend

Kimberly's POV

The girls and I were dressed and ready to head to the stadium.

Kate- blue short pants with black ripped top and ankle boots

Allison- denim shorts and a Manu t-shirt with her favourite number 12

Kimberly- black skinny jeans and a messi t-shirt

.............................................

On our way to the stadium we stopped at Paul's cafe for breakfast since it was 10am. The match starts at 11:30.

" We are here" said Allison "welcome to Anfield, the home of Liverpool FC".

"Well let's go girlies," said Kate

we smiled and nodded at her. We walked towards the mob of people waiting to get in when Kate asked me, " What are we going to do with our extra ticket?" I simply shrugged while Alison suggested that we could sell it, Kate agreed with her. I tuned out of their conversation and paid attention to a girl who was complaining to one of the security guards, I think she was saying something along the lines of her ticket cost a lot of money but the security guard kept telling her that it was fake. As we got closer , I recognized her tears and instantly felt sorry for her.

Allison taped my shoulder and said, " if we are going to get rid of that ticket we should do it now Kimberly." I nodded and headed towards the girl and told the security that she was with me and gave him the extra ticket and pulled her towards the stairs to get to the stands.

"thank you so much," she said with her piercing green eyes, I nodded. She told us her name was Jamie and her parents are giving her a hard time and had no place to stay and she was attending the same college as Allison. The girl captured my heart and I can tell she captured Allison and Kate's too so we all insisted she stay with us and from then on I knew she was going be apart of my life.

"Now that is sorted why don't we take our seats" Jamie said. It was then I noticed she was decked out in MANU gear. We all sat down and took in our seats which where in the centre of the stands on the left-hand side and we were in the first row. ' I wonder how my parents got these seats' I thought but soon the players were entering the field and the mat h had started.

......................................................................................................................................................................

authors note

I know that the chapter is short but will make it up next chapter. Messi will be introduced in the next chapter