C3- Saying Goodbye

Kimberly's POV

Today is the day I leave and I am excited yet sad that I have to leave my family. Currently my family and I are on our way to Kate's house. Kate is my best friend since pre school unlike me Kate has blonde hair and green eyes while I have Brown hair and Blue eyes. Kate is very wild and crazy, she basically is the opposite of me, I am quiet and classy. Kate will be attending The Royal School Of Performing arts that happens to be one block away from my school. Kate and I have an apartment around Hyde Park which is quite close to both of our schools. Kate wants to become an musical conductor she can play any instrument flawlessly, she is 22 years old exactly one year and two months older than me. You may be wondering why are we so old well both Kate and I went to NYU for 3 years after high school. I studied to become a physiotherapist while Kate studied to become a doctor. Sadly our friend Allison is studying in London we are going to meet her there she is studying physiology.

Let's get back to the story.

"Hello Kate how are you," my mom asked as Kate sat on the other side of my sister in the back seat.

"I am good Mrs. Jones"

She replied.

The rest of the car ride was quiet. As we arrived, dad took out our suitcases while mom checked us in and Kate , my sister and I were hugging saying goodbye.

"Ok girls u are checked in, here are you boarding passes, I am going to miss you both," mom said in tears giving us kisses on the cheek.

"We will miss you to!" we both said, I kissed dad on the cheek and wiped away his tears and grabbing my carry on and saying I love you to them all as Kate and I walked to the gate.

"Don't forget to call or text us," Dad said while hugging mom.

I am truly going to miss them but I know that it is all for the best. In 5 hrs I shall be in London!