Chapter 1-breakfast

Kimberly's POV

The wonderful smell of bacon woke me up with a burst of energy! the scent lead me to the kitchen where sure enough there was 4 plates with chocolate chip pancakes, bacon , eggs and fresh mouthwatering fruit but instead of the food what caught my interest were the 3 presents with an envelope enscribIf anyone is working a shift at the photo booth and isn't sure of their time please message me. However the roster will be stuck up at the cafeteria and please tick your name when you start your shift. Be on time! And instructions on what has to be done will be there for you.

Thank you to everyone who either contributed their time, money or props. It was truly appreciated and we all hope that the photo booth would be a success.

Thank you loves,💕💃🏾ed with name on it . "happy birthday kimmy !" screeched my 24yr old sister , ashlee. "thanks ash!" "mommy , daddy can I eat ! I know what you are thinking i am so...... childish. "ofcourse sweetheart , afterwards u may open those presents which u have been staring at for 5 minutes." my father laughed.

I quickly ate my delicious breakfast and await those wonderful presents (told you i am a child at heart even though i am 21 today )

"Ok whose own to open first ! i am guessing ashlee's because her eyes are moving to and fro between me and the present " i laughed along with dad and mum who followed after! i carefully removed the paper and was it amazing .

I cant believe she bought me........