Chapter29

~~Riley's POV~~

About 35 minutes of Matt carefully cleaning my cuts then wrapping it, he was all done. I look at the sink and see that the once clear water was now blood red. I sigh and look at Matt. He kisses my temple and drains the sink, "I'm sorry Matt." I say and tears falling a little from my eyes.

"It's okay Riley, you have nothing to be sorry for." He says and wipes the tear from my face. He stands in between my legs and brings me into a hug. I really need this, I need someone to care. I look at the back of his neck and see it's red.

"Matt you need to take a shower." I say and he looks at me.

"Why?" I gulp and look down at my lap.

"You kinda have blood on your back." He looks at me weirdly and takes off his shirt. He looks at the back and sighs, and then he looks at his sweatshirt I'm wearing. I look down and see the blood stained on it, "I'll go down to the laundry and wash them." I say and he shakes his head.

"I'm not letting you go alone." He says, and I look at him.

"Just give me your shirt and I'll go to the boys room and get you another shirt and me a sweatshirt. Okay?" He gives me a look then sighs.

"Okay, but you better be here when I get out." He says and I just nod my head. I kiss him on the lips and hop off the counter. I grab his shirt and take off the sweatshirt, so now I'm wearing shorts and a crop top. I grab the two room keys and walk out the door and down the hallway.

¥You're playing a sick game¥

£What do you mean?£

¥Cameron? Matt? Wow¥

I stop mid tracks and shake my head, "Fuck." I say and take a breathe. I keep walking to the room. When I get to it I enter the room key and walk in quietly. I walk over to matts bag and grab two pairs of sweatpants, two t-shirts, and one of his sweatshirts. I put the two bloody clothes in his bag. I zip up his bag and go to walk out of the room.

"Riley?" I stop, not moving a muscle. I slowly turn my head around and see Nash kinda sitting up. He looks at me and I gulp. His eyes slowly look over my body and I cover the arm with my bandage, with the clothes, "Where did you go?"

"Just went on a walk." I say and start to walk to the door.

"Where you going now?" He asks.

"Just you know, out." I say and walk to the door and put my hand on the nob.

"Riley, why aren't you telling me? I can see the bandage," he says and I turn around, "Riley, you can trust us with anything." He says and I nod my head.

"I know, thanks Nash." I say and open the door and walk out. I walk down the hall to the room and walk in. I see Matt sitting on the bed on his phone. "Here." I say tossing a shirt and sweatpants at him. I walk into the bathroom. I change into Matt's gray sweatpants and his red football shirt. I walk out and see him in his sweatpants, no shirt. He looks at me and goes to put on his shirt.

"No no no." I say and he looks at me confused. I smile and sit on the bed, "No shirt." He laughs and sits on the bed with me. He throws the shirt across the room and brings me to his lap. He kisses my neck and it feels so good.

"Riley," he says and it look at him.

"Yeah?" He rest his head on my shoulder.

"Cameron." He says and I sigh, "What about him?" I stand up and throw my blue-purpley hair in a ponytail. I walk to the mirror and look at myself in the mirror.

"I don't know," I say still starring at the person in the mirror.

¥Isn't it scary how much we changed?¥

£I know, after mom and dad£

¥You are very pretty¥

I smile.

£Thanks£

¥Your welcome, just don't get use to it¥

I just laugh and feel arms snake around my waist. I'm now starring at Matt and me in the mirror, "He doesn't have to know." I say and Matt stares at the mirror as well.

"I guess." He says and sighs.

"I mean, don't act like this around him." I say and he nods his head.

"I just feel bad." Matt says and I just sigh.

"I'm tired." I say and start to walk to the bed. I lay down and cuddle under the covers. Matt soon climbs in and brings me close to his bare chest. I sigh and he kisses my forehead.

"Riley, I promise you I'm never ever going to hurt you." Matt says and I place my hand on his bare chest.

"Thanks Matt. I really needed that." I say and kiss his chest. I feel his arm tense up around me and I smile.

For once I feel protected.

¥Not for long¥

(9:00 AM)

~~Nash's POV~~

I wake up and go on my phone right away. The first thing I do is text Matt.

To: Mathyewww

Hey, where are you?? And do you know where Riley is?? Please answer.

I send it and go on twitter. A couple minutes later Cameron wakes up.

"Did Riley come back last night?" He asks, and I think. Should I tell him and that she came last night then left again? No. He'll freak out.

"No, I was sleeping. sorry bro." I say and keep looking through twitter. A couple minutes later I hear the door creep open. Cameron and I shot our heads toward the doors and that's when we see the blue haired girl. But she wasn't alone. Right after she walked in Matt followed close behind. She held a sweatshirt over her bandage arm so Cam couldn't see.

I look over at Cameron and see anger in his eyes, "Where were you guys?" He said angrily.

"I stayed in a different room last night." Riley says and walks over to Matts bag. She carefully pulls something out of the bag.

"What are you doing?" Cameron asks.

"Changing. God Cam, lay off." She says and walks into the bathroom. Cameron stands up and is face to face with Matt.

"Where were you?" He asks Matt and I quickly stand up. Ready to break something apart if something starts.

"I went to go get breakfast." He says and pushes Cam back, "If you don't believe me you can ask Nash, he saw me leave." He says and Cameron looks at me. I nod my head, and sit on the bed. Cameron looks at him.

"Just stay the fuck away from Riley." Cameron say, by now everyone's awake watching the two boys.

"Who the hell do you think you are tell me what to do?" Matt say and pushes Cameron. Cameron pushes Matt back.

"Just leave her the fuck alone!" Cameron yells. All of a sudden something appears between them holding there chest back.

"Both of you fucking stop it." Riley says and we all divert our eyes to her bandaged arm that's holding Matt back. I look at Matt and he's shaking his head.

"Riley..." Max says.

"What did you do?" Hayes asks and she gulps.

"It's what fucking happens when so much shit is put on you Hayes." She says, "I'm sick of keeping secrets of people keeping them from me." She says and looks at Hayes right in the eyes, "I'm sorry Hayes," she says and looks at Cameron, "Cameron, it's-" Matt quickly covers Riley's mouth and picks her up bridal style. He runs out the room with her. Cameron looks at Hayes.

"Hayes what is she talking about?" He says through gridded teeth. Hayes has tears forming in his eyes, "Hayes!" Hayes looks at Cameron and shakes his head.

"You just have to learn to mind your own fucking business Cam!" Hayes screams and runs out the room, Max close behind him.

"Holy shit," Carter says and shakes his head, he gets up and walks into the bathroom. Cameron looks at me.

"Do you know what just happened?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Not a clue."