Chapter21

~~Cameron's POV~~

Two days later and we are still waiting for Riley to wake up. I can't believe she tried to kill herself. Why? Why would she want to kill herself? And right after she found out Josh is alive.

I need to find this out, "Cam, we have to go." Nash says and puts his hand on my shoulder. I sigh and get up. We have the concert thingy today.

"Okay, I'll meet you out side." I say, Nash nods his head and leaves. When he's out of the room I grab Riley's phone. I quickly unlock it and go through her last calls and voicemails.

There's nothing there. I sigh and put her phone back down and go to leave the room.

Why did she have to do this? Why did she have to try and commit? She might he dead and I don't want her to be. I go to leave when my phone goes off. And I answer it.

"Cameron?!"

"Who is this?" I say still really tired.

"It's Raddie, what happened to Riley?!" I swallow hard.

"She umm..." What should I say?! Just come up with a lie, "Tripped down the stairs and fell on her head ad passed out."

"Cameron," Raddie sighs, "if your not gonna tell me the truth than I'll have to ask someone else." I sigh.

"Fine, Riley she... She... She tried to commit suicide." I say and I hear her gasp.

"W-what?! Why?!"

"Trust me if I knew I would tell you." I say and lean on the door frame and face Riley. I smile at her fragile body laying on the hospital bed.

"Okay, thank you Cameron. Please call me if anything happens."

"I will thanks for calling."

"No, thank you for being there for Riley." She says and hangs up.

I walk over to Riley's bed and kiss her forehead, "Riley I love you. Please wake up." I walk out of the room to be greeted by the boys.

"You ready Cam?" Nash asks me. I sigh and nod my head.

"Ready as I'll ever be."

~~Riley's POV~~

I slowly open my eyes and I'm laying on the ground. I stand up and look around. Where am I? How'd I get here?

"Hello? Anyone here?" I scream and I see a figure walk out of the darkness.

"Riley, is that you?" I smile at the voice.

"Mom!" I scream and run over to my mother and hug her.

"Oh Riley, I missed you so much!" She says and kisses my head.

"I missed you too mom." I say tears falling from my eyes, "I'm so happy I'll be with you again." My mom let's go of me and looks at me

"Honey that's the thing. You're not suppose to be here just yet." She says and my eyes widen.

"Just yet?!" I scream, "What does the mean!?"

"It means people down there love you so I can't take you just yet." She says.

"No one cares about me. Nobody probably tried to save me." I say the last part under my breathe.

"Oh really? Cameron? He tried, he saw you jump." I look at her wide eyed.

"H-he saw me jump?" My lips trembling, tears falling free from my eyes. Cameron saw me...

"Look." My moms say and points to the floor and it's in the hotel bathroom.. Right before I jumped.

"RILEY NO! JOSH! HES ALIVE!" Cameron yells and I smile and jump.

Cameron's eyes widens and screams, "NO!" He runs over to me and tries to pick me up. He grabs the chair and steps on it trying to hold onto me so I can get oxygen through my body. My limp body in his arms, tears falling down his cheeks.

"Riley no." He whispers to me and the door to the hotel room opens, "CARTER! MATT! SOMEONE!" Cameron screams and Carter comes running into the bathroom.

"Cameron what is-" he looks at Cameron with my in his arms, his eyes wide, "R-Riley..." He says.

"Carter call the hospital now!" Cameron screams and Carter calls 9-11.

Carter's on the phone with the hospital and Matt walks into the bathroom and his eyes widen as well, "Matt help me get her down please." Cameron says and he slowly nods his head and runs over to me and Cameron. Matt holds me as Camreon undoes the belt. Matt is holding me now and I have no belt around my neck anymore.

Cameron takes me into his arms and runs out of the bathroom. He passes Hayes and Nash and they stare at him. Matt runs to them and explains part of what happened. Cameron carries me down to the main lobby, and from there the paramedics take over. Leaving Cameron standing in the middle of the lobby staring.

Staring at my fragile body being carried out. Tears start to roll down his eyes and then the floor goes blank.

I look at my mom tears in my eyes, "Why did you have to show me this?" I say, looking at the floor. She picks up my head and looks at me in the eyes.

"Because you have to see that these boys do care for you. That's why you have to go back." She says wiping the tears from my face.

"But don't you want me?"

"Of course I want you, your my baby girl. But not yet. Soon, but not yet." She says and kisses my forehead. She starts to walk away then at the last second she turns around.

"Honey? The blades? They're useless. A razor will never be a paintbrush, and your wrist will never be a canvas." My mom then turns around and just disappears.

I sit on the floor and sigh. I stare at the ground when I hear a voice.

"Riley I love you. Please wake up." Then I feel a kiss on my forehead. I smile and touch my head where the kiss was.

"I love you too Cam, and I'll wake up as soon as possible. I promise."

~~Hayes POV~~

"Thank you guys for all the support these past two days! We love you!" Cameron screams and we run off the stage. We run up to the hotel room and I plop on the bed.

"I'm gonna go see Riley," Cameron says and he pulls on clean clothes, "anyone else wanna come?" Everyone nods their heads but me.

"Hayes do you wanna come?" Nash asks and I shake my head, "Okay, just be careful and we'll see you when we get back." He says and ruffles my hair.

"Call if you need anything." Matt says and hits me on the shoulder. I just laugh and give him a little nudge.

"Okay, bye guys see ya later." I say and they leave. I sigh and lay back down on the bed. Why did Riley do this to me? She was going to kill herself, for what? To make us miserable? Well she's already there.

I look at the floor to see something silver. I slowly climb off the bed and climb to the ground. I get close to the silver object and a smile appears on my face.

I pick up Riley's blade and put it to my wrist.

A straight line of blood is now forming. I smile.

Then add 4 more.