Chapter4

Nash's POV

Oh my god was Riley's so beautiful. I just can't.

"Okay Nash, truth or dare?" Cam asks as I snap out of it.

"Dare." We're sitting in a circle on the floor playing truth or dare. Yea, you got a problem?

"I dare you to... Run up and down the hallways in you boxers tomorrow morning. And all the girls have to see it." I sigh.

"Fine." I look around the circle, "Riley," she looks away from Matt cause the were talking, "truth or dare?" She thinks for a second.

"Dare." She smiles and I do too.

"I dare you to run up and down the hall after me tomorrow screaming 'NASH IS THE SEXIEST PERSON ALIVE' while in shorts and a bra." She narrows her eyes at me.

"Sports bra."

"Fine."

"Cam truth or dare?"

"Dare." Okay, just to shorten things up.
I had to run up and down the hallway in my boxers screaming 'RILEY IS THE SEXIEST PERSON ALIVE' she added that part. Cameron has to has to wax his legs and so does Matt. Carter has to walk around with out glasses for 24 hours, and he can't go on his phone for 24 hours as well. Hayes has to has to go up to a random girl and kiss her. And Riley has to run up and down the hall wearing shorts and a sports bra running after me screaming 'NASH IS THE SEXIEST PERSON ALIVE' so this is gonna be a fun day tomorrow.

We were going to bed and Hayes, Cam, Carter, and Riley were already asleep. "Nash?" I turn to see Matt behind me.

"Yeah?"

"Do you like Riley?" Wait how does he know? I mean I don't think I was flirting with her. I might have and just not noticed it.

"Umm... Well... I guess so... She really pretty and nice, and she's just," I look at her laying in the bed with Hayes. Now don't get any ideas he's 13, "she's just perfect." Matt nods his head, "Do you like her?" He shakes his head.

"No, well I don't think so. She's just not my type I guess. I mean she's pretty, it's just I think I rather be a friend than a boyfriend." I nod my head and smile, "But it's not me you have to worry about." I look at him and my eyes widen.

"W-what?" He shakes his head.

"Nothing, let's go to bed." He run over and hops onto the bed with Carter. I wonder who else likes her here. I shake it out of my head and go over to the chair and lay down. And I think about who else likes Riley, and I try to get my mind off of it. But no matter what it won't. I'm almost asleep when it pops into my head. CAMERON!

Riley's POV

*dream*

"Come on Riley." I feel him dragging my arm and I try to pull away, "I love you Riley." I start to ball my eyes out now.

"No you don't!" He slaps me and drags me into the room and throws me on the bed and starts to strip me, "I'm 16! Please let me go!" He slaps me again and now I have no cloths on and neither does my uncle. I scream until I can scream anymore.

Then I feel something shaking my shoulders.

*dream over*

"Riley wake up. I think you're having a nightmare." I shoot my eyes open to see Hayes shaking my shoulders.

"What?" I say tiredly.

"You were having a nightmare. It's 6 in the morning." I nod my head and sit up to see only us two awake, "I had a nightmare too." I see a tear roll down his cheek.

"Come here." I pull him into a hug and he cries into my shoulder, "Its okay, what was it about?"

"I lost all my family and all the boys, I was all alone, and I couldn't die, I tried but I couldn't." My eyes widen and I feel bad for him.

"It's okay. They didn't. It's fine, just go back to sleep. I'll be right here." He nods his head and closes his eyes, and is soon fast asleep. I lay down and lay him down next to me, he cuddles into my arms. I let him, and soon I slowly close my eyes and drift into a deep sleep.

*3 hours later(9:00 am)*

"They're soo cute!"

"Carter shut up you'll wake them up." Cam says. I keep my eyes closed and Hayes is still asleep.

"Cam hurry up and take the pic!"

"Matt shhhh.. You'll wake them!" Nash says. *snap*

"Got it Cam?" I say and they all jump. I open my eyes and look at them. They all stare at me for a second than burst out laughing, "Guys, shut up you're gonna wake up Hayes." They quickly shut up, and sit at the bottom if the bed, criss cross apple sauce.

"What happened? Why were you guys cuddling." Cam says, "You know he's 13 right?"

"Yeah, I know he's 13 and I'm 16. The reasons why we were 'cuddling' was cause we both woke up at 6 in the morning and had a nightmare. So I told him to fall asleep and to not worry about it, I told him I wouldn't leave. And I didn't, even when you guys woke me up. I didn't move." I take a breath and they are all staring at me, "Wait what day is it?" Matt grabs his phone and looks at it.

"June 10th. Why?" Matt says.

"Today's my birthday."

Matt's POV

"Today's my birthday." We all look at Riley.

"Does that mean your 17?" I ask. She nodded her head and stares into space, I look at the guys, "Dammit she's doing it again." They look at me and nod their head.

"It scares me." Carter says.

"Carter, it scares all of us." Cam says, she just lays there, Hayes in her arms, staring off into space. Then all of a sudden she screams. Hayes jumps back and falls off the bed. We all jump, and cover our ears, she keeps on screaming. And I start to shake her shoulders.

"Riley wake up! Please!" Then all of a sudden I feel her knee hit my balls, "OW!" I scream and fall to the ground clutching my balls. Riley shoots up and looks at me, "WHAT THE FUCK YOU DO THAT FOR!?!?!" She smiles.

"Sorry, force of habit." She says still holding the smile.

"Yeah and if you keep that 'force of habit' I'm gonna have broken balls!" She just laughs along with everyone else. I really think by the end of this my balls will be broken.

A/N

Heyy hope you guys like it so far!

You guys should:

Comment

Vote

And like;)

And say who you think should he with Riley.

Cameron or Nash??!! Comment.

BIA LOVELIES!!<3