Chapter26

~~Matts POV~~

She looks so different. She looks even more beautiful. I can't. I was holding her in my arms, her legs wrapped around my waist. A huge smile on my face.

"I missed you guys so much!" Riley says and she starts to cry.

"We missed you too." Hayes says. She let's go of me and goes over to Hayes and engulfs him in a hug.

"What did you do to your hair?" Hayes asks as she let's go of him.

"Yeah," I say picking up a strand, "you look like cotton candy." I say a smile on my face.

"We made a bet," the boy leaning in the door way says. I feel a thing of jealous come over me.

"And who are you?" I ask a little bit of anger in my voice.

"It's okay Matt," Riley says putting a hand on my chest, "this is Max, he's my adopted brother." I feel myself calm down.

"Oh okay." I say and put my hands in my pocket, "I'm Matt."

"I'm Hayes." Hayes says and we all look at him. He's smiling, Riley raps an arm around him.

"This isn't fair, you both are younger than me and your taller." Riley whines and we just laugh.

"So you want to come and see the other boys?" Hayes ask lifting up an eyebrow.

"Yeah." Riley says and claps her hands, "But," she says and looks at Max, "Max has to come." I just shrug my shoulders.

"Alright, we can get to know him better." I say and Riley smiles, God I love that smile.

"Let's go then!" Hayes says and she nods.

"One second, I need to leave Tyna a note." She says and runs inside.

"So how long have you guys know Riley?" Max asks.

"Over 4 months." I say and he just nods his head, "What about you?"

"2 days, but she makes it feel like-"

"You know her forever," Hayes says and Max nods his head.

"She already is an older sister I never I had." Max says

"She has that kind of impact on people, all the girls love her." I say and he looks at me weirdly. I just laugh, "Did she ever tell you about us?"

"She told me about how she went on tour with some boys, her boys, and then she tried to..." He stops and looks at the ground. Hayes starts to tear up and I remember the night. Helping Cameron pick up her limp body to undo the belt.

"She told you about that?" Hayes ask wiping tears from his eyes. Max nods his head.

"Yeah." He says quietly.

"Well were those boys." I say and smile. His eyes widen.

"The boys she risked her li-" Riley then cuts him off by walking out the door.

"Hi guys." She say, she throws a shirt at Max and he whines, "Put it on!" She yells and he does as he's told, "Good! Now let's go!" She then runs to the car in her drive way. We hop, me in the divers seat, Riley in the passenger, and Hayes and Max in the back.

What was Max saying? The boys she risked her what for? Why did Riley come out of the house to quickly when he was saying that? I pulled out of her drive way and drove all the way to the hotel.

With the boys surprise sitting right next to me.

~~Cameron's POV~~

Sweat was dripping down my face as I finished lifting the weight.