Chapter24

~~Riley's POV~~

It's been 2 months since I left the boys and am living with Tyna in Florida. She beats me and touches me, but doesn't rape me. Her and Mike are now divorced and mikes in jail again for escaping jail. Mike was at the hostel when I was checked out and he raped me that night.

Now it's just me and Tyna, she's a bitch and I can't stand her. I don't go to school, but I do take online classes. So I have no friends.

Well I still have the boys, they try to text me but I never answer. I still have my phone so I still have everything from before I left. I don't answer the boys because I don't want them to get hurt, and trust with Tyna they could end up dead.

"Oh Riley!" I look over at Tyna whose in nothing but a bathrobe.

"What?" I say and she glares at me.

"I need you to go shopping. Here's the list. Call me when your on your way home, I have a surprise for you when you get back." She says an evil smirk appearing on her face.

"Whatever." I says and take the list from her hand. I grab the car keys and hop in the drivers seat. I take a look at the list.

List:

Milk

Eggs

Bread

Condoms(all sizes)

Chips

Soda

Wait wait wait. Condoms?!

What the actual hell?

~~Carter's POV~~

"Thank you guys!" Matt screams and we all run off stage. I take a water bottle and start to chug it.

"Careful there," Cameron says and pats my back. I just laugh and throw out the empty bottle.

I take out my phone and go to my messages. Nothing. I pull up Riley's contact, like I do after all shows, and try and text her.

To: Riwey

From: Cartey

Hey Riley, I just want to say hi and that we finished another show! We are in Chicago again, and we might go see your brother again. He's really nice! Well, we're leaving in like 2 days and heading to Florida. Hope to see ya soon boo :*

And I press send. I run out to the bus and grab my computer. I go to the table in the bus and go to my online classes.

I'm on my class for like 20 minutes when my phone dings. I pick it up and look at the screen, my eyes widen.

To: Cartey

From: Riwey

Hey boo:* Hi Carter I miss you and the boys sooooo much it's not even funny! If you do go to visit my brother please tell him I said hi and I love him! Tell all the boys I miss them and I hope to see you guys soon! Tell me when your in Florida and where it is in Florida. Maybe I can sneak away and see you guys. Well love ya and miss ya :*

I smile and just stare at the text. I quickly text her back saying okay and how much we miss her. I sigh and put away my phone and get back to my online classes. Should I tell the boys that Riley replied to me? Out of all people why me? Why not Cameron? Doesn't she love him? I don't know.

Maybe I'll find out in 2 days.

~~Riley's POV~~

I'm in the checkout line checking out all the items and bagging them. When the cashier comes across the condoms, the last thing to check out.