Autobots, and Decepticons

Începe de la început

I decided it was time for me to ask a few questions "Now if you don't mind me asking, why were you guys trying to take me away from Arcee, why did you think I built her, and what happened to your sword you were carrying?"

Percy paled slightly when I mentioned the sword, but quickly tried to cover it up " I, uh don't know what you're talking about Jack. I didn't have a sword on me when we ran into you."

Arcee decided to step in and add her two scents "Oh yes you did, it was about three feet long, kind of a bronzish color?"

Percy exchanged a look with Annabeth and Grover. Grover just shrugged, and Annabeth slowly nodded yes. Sighing he reached into his pocket and pulled out a ballpoint pen. Before anyone could say anything he pulled the cap off, and it sprang into a three foot long bronze sword.

Everyone stared at him in disbelief.

Of course Miko was the first to say something "Dude you have a magic sword, that's awesome."

She was thankfully interrupted from listing off questions by a snort from Ratchet "Magic, as if. There is a clearly rational and logical explanation for this."

Percy looked up at the medic "No she's right it's a magic sword. It can turn into the pen form, and if I lose it, it reappears in my pocket, no matter where or how I lost it."

Ratchet gave him a disbelieving look "And how pray tell, did you get a hold of a magic sword?"

Percy shifted slightly an uncomfortable look on his face. I had to admit I think we were all curious to know how the mysterious boy had gotten a hold of a magic sword.

Before he could say anything he was interrupted by Annabeth "I'll tell you guys, but you have to swear, not tell anyone, even the government okay?" We all nodded in agreement.

She took in a deep breath before looking at the Autobots "How much do you guys know about ancient human religion and history? Particularly Greek?"

Optimus was the first to answer "While my troops have basic knowledge of human history, only I actively study human history. For such a young race I find your history to be fascinating."

Annabeth nodded before continuing "Well you know about the myths concerning the ancient Greek gods? You know Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades? Well there all true."

We all just stared at her in disbelief. That was until Bulkhead started laughing "Right he said, and next thing you'll tell me is that these gods have children with humans and that there is another secret war going on between the kids and the monsters."

Annabeth, Percy and Grover just shifted uncomfortably. "He's right isn't he?" I said as my mind made the connection.

Annabeth nodded "He is, were called demigods, I'm a child of Athena, and Percy is a child of Poseidon."

"What about Grover?" I asked

"He's a satyr" Percy answered

"A what now?" Miko asked

"Satyr, half human half goat." Percy answered again "Show them Grover."

Grover looked hesitant before he kicked off one of his shoes. Sure enough his foot was a goat hoof, fur and all. We all just stared in shock at the sight before us.

Arcee decided to cut to the question that everyone was thinking next "Okay now tell me, why were you trying to take Jack?"

"For his own safety." Percy said

"Safety?" Arcee asked "What protection could you provide for him that we couldn't?"

I had to admit, Arcee had a point. How could three kids, even with god parents keep me safer than a group of veteran alien robot warriors. Wow that was the oddest thing I've ever said.