"I can drop you off at your hotel," he says and she looks up at him. "And don't give me the "I'll call a taxi" like you did when we met. Let's go," he gets up, not giving her a chance to retort.

"I wasn't going to," Emma smiles shyly and Sebastian nods - she is actually going to let me take her, he thinks.

"Where are you going?" Leah approaches. She's clearly way more relaxed than usual. "The night is only starting!"

"Leah, baby," Emma hugs her tightly. "I'm really tired. I danced so hard on that concert, I just want my bed."

"Oh," Leah groans. "That concert was the best thing that has EVER happened to me. Who thought of it?"

"Ems did," Sarah appears behind Leah. "WE CAN'T GO ON TOGETHER!" She keeps on singing.

"You're fucking awesome, Emma." Leah sighs and kisses Emma on the lips.

"Oooosh," Sebastian inhales strongly in order to maintain a straight face and turns around to grab Emma's backpack. 

"Leah!" Emma steps away gives her seat to Leah and strokes her curly hair. "I'll see you back at the hotel! Please take care of them, Les."

Leslie is laughing at the whole situation. "I will, babe. You go rest," Leslie's eyes land on Sebastian. "Or..."

"Or nothing, shut up. Bye." Emma rushes out the door with Sebastian. 

*

"I'm telling you, long hair might look good but it is a handful!" He laughs and so does she as they stop in front of the hotel. "Here you are," Sebastian shoves his hands a little deeper in his pockets as he looks up at the neon lights on top of the entrance.

"You're leaving again, right?" Emma asks, looking for the hotel card in her bag.

"Yep," he sighs. "The premiere is tomorrow? Tomorrow?!" Sebastian gets confused for a moment. "It's on the 12th. Anyways, we have the London and LA premiere."

"You're attending both?" Emma laughs and he shrugs. "Oh, Les just texted me. They're on their way. I guess Sarah isn't feeling so good."

"Oh, then I should be on mine as well," Sebastian lowers his head and sighs.

"Wait, come up for a sec?" Emma walks into the building and he follows her to the elevator. "I have something for you."

After a few seconds, they stop on the 4th floor and they make their way to her room. She automatically walks in but he stays at the door.

"You can come in, Sebastian" he hears her laugh from the inside and decides to take a few steps into the room. 

Honestly, hearing her say Sebastian is weird - Emma either calls him Seb or Stank when she's acting all cute. "Here, I won't be needing it anymore." Emma has a smirk on her face as she pushes his jacket from the other night against his chest. "Thanks though, it's incredibly fluffy on the inside. I like it."

He laughs at the situation and, helplessly, simpers. Before Emma could take her hands away from the jacket he grabs them. "You're welcome to use it anytime." That came out in a much lower tone than he intended.

They both noticed their bodies coming closer to each other and neither one of them tried to stop the situation. "What are we doing?" She questions in a whisper.

"I don't know." He hums. 

By this time their fronts are already touching. "I don't think we should be doing I don't know," her eyes drift from his perfectly shaped lips to his blue eyes.

"Why not?" Sebastian is able to feel her breathing on his jawline. He takes his thumb and circles it around her cheek as the rest of his fingers are placed on her exposed neck.

"Because..." Emma feels the urge to get even closer - if only that was possible.

"Because?" He teases, brushing his lips on hers for the first time.

"Shit," she rustles while he slowly bites his lower lip. "I don't know." Emma finally lets go of the jacket between them and pulls him closer, taking his lips on hers.

Electrifying. 

Sebastian gives in and starts moving his lips, conducting hers as well. He has pictured this moment secretly since that night at Downey's house, probably even longer. If he had had the courage, he would've kissed her right then and there.

"They-Hm... should be here any second now," Emma breaks the kiss and kneels down to grab the jacket, handing it to him once again. Sebastian softly giggles while placing a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"You're something else, Jones."