Chapter 1

-Summer POV-

Hi. My name is Summer Valentine. Im 16 years old. I live in California with my mom and my little sister. My little sister is 5 and her nsme is Simone. I go to West High School. I have three friends. Their names are Haley , Katherine , and Tori. I have brown skin , really long dark brown hair , and Im short.

Its 7:36 , Wednesday. I just got out of the shower, did my hair, put on my clothes, and got my things together. Im wearing a peach shirt, black jeans, peach comverses, white bookbag, an owl silver necklace, and my hair was let down curly.

I went downstairs and my mom was feeding Simone breakfast.

Summer-You dont have to feed her mom. Shes 5.

MyMom: Shes still a baby, Summer.

Summer: Okayy.

MyMom: I can't drive you to school today. I have to stay with Simone. I don't have a car seat for her.

Summer: Fine. I'll walk then.

I walked three blocks to school and my friends were waiting on me. I walked up to them and smiled. They smiled back.

Haley: Hey Summer. How was your vacation?

Summer: Fine. I didnt do much.

Katherine: I went to Florida.

Tori: Lucky! I barely did anything.

Summer: Im gonna get to class early.See you guys at Lunch.

Katherine: Bye

Tori: Later

Haley: Bye girl!

-Princeton POV-

Its my first day at West High School. I already met three guys. There names are Ray, Prodigy, and Roc Royal. I'm trying to find my locker but theres so many people in the way. I was on my phone until I bumped into a girl. Shes really pretty.

Princeton: Im sorry. I didn't see where I was going.

Summer: its okay. Are you new?

Princeton: Yeah. How can you tell?

Summer: Ive never seen you before. Im Summer.

Princeton: Im Jacob but everyone calls me Princeton.

Summer: Nice to meet you. Wheres your locker?

Princeton: I dont even know. All I know is that im locker number 52.

Summer: Yours is right next to mine. Follow me.

She grabbed my hand and lead me to my locker and then smiled. I want to get to know her more but I think im being a bit too forward.

Princeton: Thanks. What class do you have first?

Summer: Math. You?

Princeton: Spanish. See you later.

-Haley's POV-

I went to my first class with Tori and Katherine. We all have Spanish. We walked in and took our seats. We sit in groups. Tori, Katherine, Ray, Roc, Prodigy, a new guy and I sat in one group.

Roc: Hi Haley.

Haley: Um.. Hi.

Roc: My friends and i are going to the mall today. Are you coming? You could invite Katherine, Tori, and Summer.

Haley: I'll see. What time?

Roc: 3:00

Haley: K

-Summer's POV-

For first period, I didnt do much. I just sat down and drew pictutes in my book. A couple periods past, and its now time for lunch. I went to my locker and out put my books in. Then Princeton came up to me and smiled.

Summer: (laughs) What are you so happy about?

Princeton: Didnt Haley tell you?

Summer: Tell me what?

Princeton: Haley, Katherine, Roc, Ray, Prodigy, and I are all heading to the mall after school. She was suppose to invite you.

Summer: Well she didnt.

Princeton: Do you wanna come?

Summer: Um.. Sure.

Princeton: Great. its at 3:00

Summer: Ok, I'll be there.

Later at the Mall........