Torture Time! Part 1

Karma:class is so boring....is there anything will amuse me(in his mind)

Beep beep
Koro-sensei:karma-kun! You are in class now, keep away your phone!

Karma just ignore and read the message. "this is gonna be fun"😏

Me:KORO-SENSEI!!!!!

koro-sensei:Nuyah! Snow-chan what are you doing here?

Me:can't I? After all, I'm the author of this book. Plus I just want to join your class for today, is there something wrong with it? Can't I join?! *fake cry*sniff sniff

Koro-sensei:N-no it's okay. Seat beside karma-kun

Me:Yay!

Karma:you gonna do it~

Me:oh yes

Koro-sensei:alright class let's turn t-

Ding ding dong!
Isogai:eh? There's a annoucment. That's rare

Speaker:
Ahem ahem, 3-E. You can hear me right?

3-E + koro-sensei:eh? Snow-chan, but she's just right here.

Speaker:
It's just a recording so don't worry, it's not broadcast to school. koro-sensei before I start. You might want to check your precious sweets of yours if I were you.

Koro-sensei:eh? *turns to snow side*NUYAH!!!! SNOW-CHAN, KARMA-KUN WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY SWEETS!!!!!

Me:*holding his stash of sweets*eh? Is there something wrong with it koro-sensei! 😀

Koro-sensei:Give me back my sweets!!! I'm begging you!!! *cry*

Me:hmmm.... What do you think karma?

Karma:heh~nope. Let's do it snow*holding a flame thrower*

Me:yup! *toss the sweets to the air, karma use the flame thrower and burn it to crips*

Koro-sensei:Nooooo!!!! Well... At least I still got my magazines

Me & karma:*smirk* are you sure about that~

Koro-sensei:eh? *saw karma holding his stash of magazines while snow have a shredder*NOOO!!!!

shred shred shred

A few shredding moments later~
Koro-sensei:noo! *crying non-stop*my magazines,my sweets. Snow-chan! How could you do this to me!!

Me:ahahhahahah! Not my idea! It was a dare from Kim_Eunha_09. She dared me to torture you! And it was fun! Neh, karma!

Karma-kun:thanks snow, now I got a new toy to play with. *evil horns plus tail come out*

Class 3-E:poor koro-sensei(in their heads)

Me:I hope it was to your liking, sorry if it's lame. Anyway there will be a part 2 for this. Hope you send more dares or truth but prefer dare.

Koro-sensei:NO MORE DARES!! PLEASE!!! *Begging*

Me:ignore that octopus