4 | Not thinking about Brian

Start from the beginning

" That is true. so, do you already have plans for college? " Brian aaked.
" A freshman is asking me about college? My family only asks me if I made new friends " Patch chuckled. Brian felt a little embarrassed but, he was serious. " If you only had any idea how organized I am underneath all the messy agendas I put up. " Patch said. " Then, are you really messy or organized? " He asked. Patch didn't answer, she just smirked and she swam away from him. Gtabbing a pair of twels by the towel closet. Bruan followed her and she handed him a towel. Guess that Brian has a lot of figuring out to do. " I should probably go home now " Brian said. Patch said yeah, she wore a bath robe , waited for Brian to wear his clothes and escorted him outside. " See you tomorrow " He said, still a bit wet, he smiled and waved. Patch waved back and she closed the gate. Brian shook his head, summarizing everything that happened on his way home, he hasn't been into adventures like this before. He can't stop thinking about her.

The debt was nearly paid, which means that the hours after school when they spend time together and extend it at night in town, will be over. Without the privelage of escaping the world with earphones, Patch let Brian into her world, she brought portable speakers and plug it to the room their cleaning and connect her ipod to it, they would dance and sing to the song, pretending that the mops were microphone stands, dancing to the beat and dancing together silly. Patch would play everytime we touch by Cascada in full blast and they would just go wild for the dance break and instrumental. Little do they know that they were literally touching each others hands.

It was the last friday and the last day, they still partied while cleaning and after the floor dried and they turned off the lights, they both sighed.

" It's actually over " Patch told Brian. " Yeah " He replied, actually feeling a bit sad because, cleaning with Patch became a time in a day where he looked forward to the most and it's over now. " Are we going to go home now? " Brian asked. Patch scoffed with the ridiculous question. " Just because punishment is over means that we won't hang out anymore, I mean unless you don't want to...do you have anything in mind?" Patch asked.

Movies. Brian just smiled at her like he usually does, his anxiousness kicks in at the same time his adrenaline does. Which is why it results in an awkward yet beautiful disaster which he is. They went to the movies. " I like the sound of poppin corns and it's scent " Patch said, brian nodded at her with a smile. Patch liked watching movies alone while, Brian is someone who goes euth hia parents or friends. " You know, I usually watch movies alone and, I would usually watch it before Jay and Brenda " Patch narrated, they have the perfect seats for the packed venue, they were early. patch liked being early. They were exhausted from school and paying their debts, they were in their untidy uniform. Comfortably seated and almost falling asleep, Brian fell asleep within ten minutes into the film, it was a thriller , Patch's choice. She smirked when discovered that he fell asleep,she didn't want to wale h because he seemed so exhausted. She took a picture of him and a selfie with him, chuckling to herself when she looked at the images. Patch focused on the movie as she eats her large bucket of buttered popcorn. But, she got distracted by the deep sleeper, he even has his arms crossed. He looked like an adorable little kid, with his face relaxed you can see his chubby cheeks besides the typical sharp physique that he has.

He looks like a squishy bun. " You're a good kid " Patch told him.

-

It was band practice, Brian was smiling to himself and the other guys noticed it. " Brian, man " Jay called his attention, he looked at Jay , keeping the smile on his face. " Dude, you' re freaking us out " Jay said with a poker face, the guys nodded. " She's amazing " Brian said. " She's a psycho " Jay said in a joking manner. " I thought you already gave up " He added. " Me too " Phil innocently commented. " I didn't , I mean I really like her though " Brian said, chuckling. " I know an asylum, the ladies there will treat you better " Jay said. " Is Patch really Insane? " Phil inoccently asked. " Not really but, she's a bit irratiinal and does what she wants when she wants " Jay said, he faced Phil. Brian nodded with a smile.
" I'm sure that Brian's going to be okay " Bob commented as he finished setting up hia acoustic guitar. " Yeah, until he gets a fracture " Jay said. They laughed about it then, they began practicing.