a new beginning of highshool

Author note
I'm very sorry but I messed it up sorry guys. Back to the story

Angel pov

"I really didn't want to go but I had to and my friend Maxine will kill me if I didnt went to school.

I went to the bus and saw everyone staring at me and side talking about me. And saw a weird girl that had huge breast and was staring me weird. I just ignored her.

I got of the bus and saw Maxine waiting.

Maxine pov
"Angel"! She yelled. "You're finally here thank god". She looked like she was worry. "I thought they you would never come".

Angel pov

"I'm sorry and why are you waiting for me outside of the school!" She didn't answer her but said "don't worry about that" in her mind "I don't want to tell you because I don't want you to think that I'm weird and that love you." Angel "oh well then I'm heading to my homeroom class. See ya." He gave her a big smile while he left.

Maxine pov
In her mind " oh god that smile is so cute and made me wet. Oh yes this will have lemons ok. Maxine " ok see ya."

When Angel went to class he was nervous and went in and the whole class went silent see two girls who stare the most at you. The teacher was staring also but her eyes was like if she had lust for something.

Emily pov

"Ok class we have a new student name Angel and yes he is human. Dont worry Angel I will protect and make sure no one bullies ok. And now where will you seat at... oh there next to Catalina."

Angel pov
"Ok ms. Peterson, i was shocked in how she she spiked about getting bullied. Ok so I'll be seatting he.

Catalina pov
In her mind "oh he looks so hot and and he is human that is way better. And that is  a good thing that he is seating right next to me."

Authors note
Thank you for reading this and enjoy the rest of my story.

Angel big harem and last human to stand on earthजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें