Meet Roxanne the daughter of Satan

Author note
I know is been a while but I thought my story will sucked but it looks like people are reading so starting this year I'm will keep writing more of this story. Forgive and sorry for making you wait. Now let's begin.

Third Pov.

During the commotion Roxanne saves Angel from getting harass by the male population and getting almost raped by the girls. Roxanne is very different from any other furry. She is a demon and likes very much Angel. But she is as well one of the children of Satan. So that makes her powerful. She wants Angel to be all to herself that she wants to be her husband always be by her side.

After saving Angel, she helps him out and are still hiding but one thing that Angel is afraid of her is that she loved to scared him and almost tried to kill him. But he still like her as a friend.

Angel Pov

Roxanne saves me but thing is that she is the devil daughter and I don't want to be near her because her father scares me and don't want to be next to her because of that. We were still hiding but I wanted to leave because the commotion had stoped and because she is a demon. Angel said "Thank you for saving me there but I think I will leave." Before I was leaving she grabbed me and told me something that I will never imagined coming from a demon or the daughter of Satan. Roxanne said" Angel wait! Before you leave can I ask you something? She was acting weird. Roxanne said something that will surprised me forever. Roxanne" I know this is Sudden but I love you Angel! Ever since I met you that I felt something In my heart that i didn't want to admit because I am the devils daughter but I now admit I love you!" I was surprised at this even though we were in elementary and always tried to scare and sometimes kill me that a demon Will felt this way about him let alone that she is the devils daughter. But I have to denied because I am not ready to a relationship and also with the daughter of Satan. "Sss..soo..rry but I have to reject you." I felt sorry to tell her this way and I think I just fucked up.

Roxanne Pov

I finally said it and admit it to my feelings towards him. I am so happy to tell him that but when I heard this Angel"I'm sss..soo..rry but I have to reject you." My heart shattered even after saving him and telling him my feelings he will still reject me that way I was so furious that was transforming to hellish form. I was about to kill him but notice that he was gone. Where could he be so I can crush him into pieces for rejecting my feelings.

Angel Pov

I was screwed for this, why do I have to reject her that way and now I was going to be chase by a girl demon. I then saw her right in front me and punch me the stomach so hard that I couldn't breathe and after uncouncious I saw Mako and Maxine who i knew they were friends. Then i felt conscious.