XXVI.REAL LIFE

Start from the beginning

"Is everything are completely set? The foods, the catering, the dress, the clothes, the flowers." Eri paused, "The rings as well and those things that you used to..." Eri continued to mumble to the staff. "By the way-" Eri turned her head and gazed at her sister, about to speak but was cut off.

"Check. Check. Check." Rie interrupted her twin sister, "We already check everything the week before."

"BUT-"

And that was it, one word from her sister and Rie's precious patience has left her body.

"Oh my GOD, SASHA! Didn't you hear what did I say?! EVERYTHING IS FINE AND SET!" Rie exclaimed as she almost broke the pencil she was holding, "and why are we even speaking in ENGLISH?!" Was all did Rie said before she commit a murder.

She doesn't even care about her ranking in the family, didn't even bother to care about anything at all.

Rie Kurosawa might be the lil' mochi in the family but the annoyed mochi is an ugly sight to be seen.

Kurosawa Eri [黒沢恵理]
Eri Alexandra Matveyeva Kurosawa
November 29, 1992 - October 28, 2017

"Reason for a blessing,
I'm starting to doubt the meaning of your name."
-Your beloved twin sister

Kurosawa Rie [黒沢理恵]
Rie Alexander Matveyeva Kurosawa

Kurosawa Rie [黒沢理恵]Rie Alexander Matveyeva Kurosawa

October 28, 2017 (5:35 PM)

At the same time...

"How unfair, Sumire." Saya commented, nonchalantly. Her distinct voice was heard across the room.

"What?" Sumire looked over her shoulder and saw her maid of honor which is also her best friend frowned , "Why? Saya?" She asks, frowning her eyesbrows.

"It's just that we are at the same age yet you always ahead of me." Saya said, as she childishly pouted at Sumire. Sumire just shook her head and sighed at her best friend's action.