XXVI.REAL LIFE

Just a little note :)

Maiyu = English

Maiyu = Japanese

Maiyu = Russian

Maiyu = Thought

POV: Third Person's Perspective / Author's Perspective

October 28, 2017 (5:35 PM)

One day left before October 29. 22 hours before Kurosawa Sumire's wedding will take place. 1320 minutes left before their precious eldest sister's surname will be replaced and changed. It will be also only few minutes left before Kurosawa Rie will commit a mindless crime, a murder to be specific.

Annoyed, is the word that perfectly describes what Rie is feeling towards Kurosawa Eri. Maybe also some regret added in the mix. She deeply doubts her life decisions especially when she agreed to join and accompany her sister to whatever she will be checking at.

Rie stared at her sister blankly, in a deadpan manner, keeping a clipboard close to her chest and a pencil on her hand.

'I can't sleep if I didn't check everything at the last minute.' Kurosawa Eri said when she successfully convinced Rie. She knows how restless Eri will become, and it's more annoying than ever. Rie had no choice but to say yes.

She sometimes question herself, who is the younger between them or which one is better, South Korean Eri or Japanese Eri.

If you ask her, Rie will immediately answer the South Korean Eri, the professional one. The Erica.

"Eri," Rie voiced out to her sister, who was busy looking and checking whatever she saw a flaw at the venue of the reception. Damn perfectionist genes, damn you, go away. "Everything is checked and completely fine."

"I know..." Eri trailed off while checking the tables and chairs and the decorations, especially the stage of some sort.

"You're too obsessed with weddings." Rie commented as she watched her sister going all over the place, talking to staffs, asking -interviewing- them. The seconds became minutes, minutes became hours and Rie's patience is thin and wearing out slowly, very slowly.