XVIII. SKY PE

October 6, 2017 (3:38 PM)

Mari Kris started the group call

Alex Shibutani joined the group call

Javier Fernandez joined the group call

"Only two?" said Mari as she showed herself at the screen. " We are like 5 or 6 in the GC."

Maia popped at the screen. "Probably because the ShibSibs are using Alex's cellphone!" She exclaimed.

"You should be grateful!" A distinct shout was heard through the cellphone.

Maia looked away from the camera for a sec, "Stop shouting." Maia gazed back again to the camera.

"Hi." Javi greeted. He also showed Yuzu waving at the camera. "Hello~"

"You guys sure lazy to use your own cellphones." Mari added, "I thought the name of Yuzuru Hanyu will be joining as well too." Mari sighs.

Javi said, "We are at the same place, so it's convenient?"

"Where's Shouma at?" Said Alex as he was shown in the screen with Maia.

Shouma Uno joined the group call

"Wow, the timing."

"I'm just arrived at the rink." Shouma show the rink to the camera then to him. "Time to go practice."

Boyang Jin joined the group call

"Me too." said Boyang as he wave at the camera for a few seconds, adjusting it and then he go back at the rink, showing it to the video call.

"Asians are sure early aren't they?"

"Nice timing." Javi commented.

"Aren't you an Asian yourself, Mari?"

"Aren't you an Asian yourself, Alex?" Mari talked back.

"Asian descent."

"Still the people came from Asia."

"Saltiness101" Javi said. "Am I the only one who came from Europe here?"

"Zhenya... is anybody else European here?" Maia replied.

"Me and Maiyu." Mari answered, "I'm half-Russian and Maiyu is a quarter."

"You know what they say... you can always learn new things everyday." Javi said.

"That's a sweet rhyme right there, Javi."

"I noticed that Adam and the others are also not here." Alex said.

"Even at the group chat they're off." Maia said, "I thought they will be joining in too since it's a group chat."