VI.REAL LIFE

POV: Third Person's Perspective / Author's Perspective    

September 10, 2017 (4:24 PM)

Maia and Alex Shibutani are already at the meeting place eversince 4:00 PM. The person that they were meeting with was nowhere to be found.

-TEXT MESSAGE-

Maia 🎀
Where are you, Mari?
We are already here.

Maia 🎀
Mari...
Alex is already complaining...

Mari🌸
Just look at your right ;)

-END OF THE CONVERSATION-

The Shibsibs followed what Mari's text, they looked at their right and saw the woman they've been waiting for.

"Mari!" Maia hugged Mari, "It's been a while."

Mari smiled, hugging the younger insider her arms. "Yeah, it is been a while."

Both of them released the hug, and looked at Alex. Mari opened her arms towards Alex.

Alex accepted Mari's opened arms and hugged her so tightly.

"I miss you so much..." Alex whispered.

Mari giggled softly, her noises were music to Alex's ears.

"At first you said you don't want to meet up." Mari released the hug and looked up to meet Alex's eyes.

Alex avoided Mari's gaze and looked to her sister.

"Don't look at me. MAN UP, my brother. I'm going to the cafe first." Maia walked away, leaving the couple alone.

Alex returned his gaze to his beloved, "First, I'm sorry for that." He put his forehead to Mari's, "Second, I love you."

"Well, I love you too." Mari replied, warmly.

They let minutes past, enjoying each others' warmth, smiling at each other and then Mari holds Alex's hand.

"Let's go, Maia might be get tired of waiting." She looked at Alex, "Like her brother."

Even before Alex can reply, Mari dragged her to the cafe.

As soon as they opened the door of the cafe. The strong aroma of coffee and strong sweet smell of the deserts. They saw Maia, sitting at the far back, near the windows. Maia looked at their direction and saw them, she waved, mentioning to come.

Maia saw their hand, entwined with each other. She secretly smiled, while Mari and Alex sit across her.

"You guys are back." Maia said, "I thought you're gonna leave me and go to your own."