thirty-three

"Alex, why are we at your apartment?" As asked as he pulled me into the building and towards the elevator.

"Don't ask questions," he laughed as he pressed the button for the very top floor, even though the apartment was only on the fifth.

"I won't ask, but keep just know I have a lot."

As soon as the elevator doors opened, Alex grabbed hold of my hand again. We walked to a door at the end of a hallway. When he pushed it open, the bright sun shone into my eyes- we were on the roof.

"Surprise!" Alex chimed as he pulled me out of the doorway. Set up on the ground was a blanket with In-n-Out bags set atop.

"A- A picnic?" I stuttered out, legitimatly surprised by the adorable gesture.

"Too cheesy?" Alex asked as he rubbed the back of his neck.  

My features formed an enormous smile. "Not at all. It's perfect."

I sat down on the soft blanket, Alex followed. "Fuck, thank God. I was actually about to jump off of that ledge." 

I laughed as I pulled a burger out of the plastic bag. It was still warm, much to my surprise.

Alex and I sat and talk for a while, and soon the sun began to set; our food long settled in our stomach. Alex had lied down, and I followed, resting my head on his arm. 

"Today was pretty damn great." Alex mumbled, his breath warm on my cheek.

"It really was." 

I propped myself up on my elbows, gazing down at Alex's face. His features were illuminated by the honey glow of the golden hour sunlight.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." He smirked, his eyes still closed. I couldn't help but lean down and press my lips to his. His reaction was instant, grabbing the back of my head and holding my face to his. He nipped my bottom lip, causing me to groan into the now heated kiss. My body was enveloped in heat, wanting nothing than the feeling of his lips against mine to be engraved in my brain forever. Wanting nothing more than him.

I moved so I was now straddling his waist, and he sat up. His lips trailed down to my jaw, my throat; just as he had that night in his car after he took me to see Gigi in the hospital. His sloppy kisses made my brain turn to cotton, and my limbs go to jelly. I tugged his hair and pulled his lips back to mine, desperate to feel them once again. 

"Fuck, what are you doing to me?" Alex asked more to himself than to me. 

We finally pulled away from each other, our breathing ragged, and faces flushed. His lips were swollen, and I figured mine looked the same. 

"This is super fucking sudden, but I think I'm falling for you."

FUCK ME SILLY. how long has it been since i last updated? i have no idea, but i was going through my old stuff and i rlly didn't want to leave all of you hanging. i'm gonna finish this! thank you for all of the reads! i'm?? speechless??? b u t i'm back now sooooo stay tuned