seven

"Honey, I'm home!" I called out into the apartment as I stepped in. I poked my head around the corner to see Gigi MAKING OUT WITH THE GUY FROM THE PARTY.

"Woah- fuck!" I yelled and quickly ran back into the hall.

"We have clothes on Pipe! It's safe," Gigi grumbled and I peeked in just in case.

"Wow- ok." I slowly walked back in, still not completely convinced. When it was clear everything was safe, I placed my bag onto the table and looked over at the two.

"So uh, ahem, where were you?" Gigi asked, trying to clear the awkward atmosphere in the room.

"I was out with my friend," I quietly replied. I walked over and sat at the dining room table, connecting my camera to my laptop.

I decided I'd edit some of the photos I took so I could post them, and as I was doing that Gigi and Todd was his name? Started talking about God knows what.

"Hey, that's my friend Alex!" I heard Todd say from his seat. I looked up from my laptop, which was currently transferring my photos from the camera to the drive.

"You know him?" I asked the boy.

"Yeah!"

I nodded and went back to what I was doing. I put the photos of just the graffiti wall into one folder, and the others of Alex into another.

ring, ring-

My phone buzzed to life. The name on my screen said, Shitty Ass Boss. I let out a loud and obnoxious screech before answering.

"Jello, it's the one and only Piper who's on her day off," I sarcastically spoke into the device.

"Hey, Jackie called in sick so I'm gonna need you to come in today," I silently groaned.

"Fine.. I'll be there," I hung up the phone and slammed my head on the table.

"Everything ok Piper?" Gigi asked. I let out a loud sigh, still keeping my forehead against the wooden table.

"Gi, can you drop me off at work tonight? Tucker is making me come in." I asked, rolling my eyes.

"Yup!"

"Alright, I'm gonna go take a nap before I have to go in, please don't have sex on my new couches.." I playfully said as I closed my laptop and grabbed my camera.

"Piper!" I heard Gigi jump up from the couch, but I locked the door before she could attack.

An//
i'm sorryyyyy i've been so inactive 🙁. but i'm back and this time i WILL START UPDATING REGULARLY I PROMISE. this was a small filler chapter but i think i know where this story is going. don't forget to vote if you like the story 😇.