Y E R I M

•○○

•○○

○•○

○•○

○○•

○○•

liked by marklee, haechannn, parksyoung, sseungwan, m.yoongii, kangseul, baerene., l.taeyong, jhonny, chittapornten, jeon.guk and 25,758 others
k.yerim the entire journey, i gained a lot and lost a lot too. people come & go n im vvvv thankful for those who came n stayed in my life. to my girls who r so amazing and talented in their own ways, thank u for being one of my major supports since we know each other, always standing by each other's side no matter what. u all are so precious to me n i love u guys 💕💕💕 nxt, the sm fambam that took me in (recently), u guys r my new family, one that im gonna treasure alot n enjoy my stay too. even tho i just joined, i know most of u guys for quite awhile n im thankful for the support the entire crew has given to me!! and to another person, who has recently entered my life and stayed for a rly long time, lee taeyong. the guy who understands me btr n treats me like a damn princess, thank u for always being there for me since the day we met, n also, thinking for me 110% of the time. i still remember the fear of me saying yes due to my messed up feelings but u stick ard for a rly long time, n im so so grateful u didnt give up on us ❤️❤️❤️❤️ i always thought that finding love is hard, but guess not as love is limitless. and it depends on whether u wanna chase and look for it or not.

comments have been turned off

E N D

so this officially marks the end of both 'begin' & 'limitless' and i'm honestly thankful to each and every one of you'll who have supported this book since the start — from the plot to the characters and everything.
in fact, 'begin' is my first ever book on wattpad and i'm so glad that i actually took the chance to try writing on wattpad despite starting out with an insta format. i think (or rather i hope) that the characters in this story have grown and shaped, and no matter what, i'm glad that the closure between jeongguk and yerim has a good ending.
and come on, taeyong and yerim has always been my end-game because i believe in true love, even though it takes some time and pain to learn!
and there, here ends everything and i doubt that i be putting up a trilogy because each character got what they deserve (right!), and also, i am considering switching over to other styles of writing aka narrative kind.
thank you once again for all the support, and here marks the end of taeyong-yerim story, which i hope got everyone wishing for a lee taeyong because trust me, i want a lee taeyong too! HAHAHA.
thank you!