a u t h o r 's n o t e

so i'm back with the sequel of
'begin', and it is in ig format.

< ! >
• plot line is not similar to their lives in reality.

• characters are not mine

• pictures are taken from google or instagram fanaccounts (credits be given as the fanacc names left on the edits).
certain pictures are not them (( how i wish it was)), so just imagine.

• starring kim yerim, and her male leads. please do understand that if you do not support the ships in this book, it is alright for you to not read but please please do not show any hate towards the characters in reality. #protectyerisquad since i know how fans can be, and yes, why only #protectyeri because don't you guys realized that whenever a male idol is mentioned with a female, the female only receives the hate? and also, my bby yeri is the most precious because she's so young and talented but too many people are just too jealous of her so, all of us (aka yeri's fans or even decent humans who are kind) are gonna unite and protect her, and you can fight me.

• this is merely written out of my own imagination, so it is totally fictional!
so, the images used are really from different eras, and stuff, just to make my story work.

• and lastly, updates are pretty frequent so don't worry. maybe daily!