Chapter 2

THIS IS THE FIRST DRAFT OF MY STORY , CHANGES WILL BE MADE AS I GO ALONG!!

STORY NOT EDITED!
READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, MAY CONTAIN GRAMMATICAL ERRORS!!!!

Ameera's POV

After parking my car in the parking lot I got out and started out for my final exams. Being a straight "A" student always topping my class, I was expecting to ace this exam.

A loud scream erupted from behind me.
"Meera !!" My heart nearly popped out of my chest.
I turned around only to find no other than Aneza my best friend aka annie laughing her ass out .

Annie is the sister I've never had. 
Lemme tell you a bit about her ; she is mixed half indian half  European. According to me she looks a lot more like Indian to me .

"Assalamu alaikum Aneza." I greeted her by using her right name and fire was emerging from her nostrils.

"Walaikumsalaam, don't call me that, i hate that name, I hate the person who named me that!" She ranted angrily.

I was shocked, she's never reacted like that when I called her by her name. So she did the only thing I was expecting her to do.

"I'm sorry meera." She apologised.

"Annie, it's okay.  Do you mind sharing what happen?
Why all of a sudden you despises your own name?"

She then started to tear up; "that
bastard, that bastard divorced my mom, He divorced her for that bitchy ex lover of his, who claims that she still loves him and they a daughter together , She is a famous model and can work for his industry.
Just because my mom met with an accident and he can't have his wife tagging along on his arm, he wants that old bitch to showcase her!" She let all out allowing the tears to flow freely.

I patted her shoulder and embrace her in a hug.
"Shhh... it's going to be alright both of you will be fine!" I comforted her.

"You're right meera, She deserves happiness all those years she went through all those sufferings and pain silently and never mentioned a word to me until last night after he left."

"I should have noticed it meera," she cried harder .

"It's ok annie,  no one didn't  noticed his behavior,  I'm also  shocked to hear this and I'm sure you were also."

After she'd stopped crying we decided to head for our classes since we have 20 minutes before the exam begins.
And so I made her promise to focus on the exam forgetting about all of her problems and to think about her future.

"If you need help, do not hesitate to come to me. I will always be there for you!" I told her.

A smile slowly emerged .

"Now that's my girl!" I declared.

"You have fifteen minutes remaining," the instructor announced. And I was losing my patience, I really need to use the restroom. I've completed the exams a long time ago and I've already checked back, I was satisfied with my responses to the questions.

So I stood up, "Sir I'm done, Can I hand up my paper?"

" I need to leave, It's important." I would usually wait on Annie but I have to go before I wet my pants. I started to do a little twist dance from my legs.
"Sir, I really need to go," he nodded. After giving my papers up, I began running down the corridor as if I was being chased by a lion. Upon reaching the restroom I thanked God I did my business and got out.

I found my best friend Annie along with her cousin Saijd finding it hard to contain their laughter down the corridor, "What?" I asked, acting pissed.

"Do...doo...do you know how desperate you looked back in the exam room?" came Annie's response as she tried hard to stop laughing.

"Well I don't care, the main thing I didn't piss my pants and besides if I did I know you would have definitely lend me yours." I said with a smile playing on my lips and she replied with a smirk.

"Aww that would be a pleasure, so I can walk with my shorts and top and get the guys drooling over my hot bum!"  Now she had me laughing.

"yeah right , they are already crazy over it so it wouldn't be surprising when you get tons of proposals right  after graduation." I said.

With our crazy chats I almost forgot that her cousin was there.

"Ohh hiii, Assalaamu alaikum." I greeted him embarrassed because of the conversation  i was having with annie.

"Walaikumsalaam." He replied.

Sajid is a handsome guy, alright I'm complimenting  a non mehram astagfirallah he is about 6 ft , he has a sharp jawline ,dark hair and a well toned body.

Due to corruption at his school he shifted and completed his semester here. I formed small conversations with him as I'm not the type girl who is a fan of speaking or hanging out with guy friends. But he was a very good guy who is practising Islam.

Annie was the one to exclaim.
"Meera, finally...finally our exams are over and we can get to sleep over, have our movie nights, late chatting and shopping at the mall, sight seeing and so on!

Yes annie i know! We are inseparable whenever we have school break. But now it's over, the fun will begin so this calls for a celebration, I told annie; And both of us started screeching and jumping and hugging each other like some crazy psycho.

A throat was being cleared which made us jump and along with a chuckle from Sajid came the words, "Aww you girls are so sweet. I hope in the future you don't abandon your husbands for each other!"

"Ohh shut up Sajid!" Annie and I said in unison as he let out a bark of laughter.
"Aww...well if you two lovers are finished romancing, let's go out girls.,"

"I'm so going to murder you," Annie said. I started to laugh, "Eww! I'm not bio you know." And I was a bit hesitant to have Sajid taking us on a treat. I started stuttering,

"Umm...Sajid...umm... you see the thing is...umm... I have never been out having a guy as company except family and you know I'm scared of society judging me and anyone informing my parents," I completed.

He was a bit disappointed, but then he understood and promised to maintain his distance by sitting with his cousin, my bestie. We bid goodbye to our classmates and headed out of campus. Annie is riding with Sajid, she hopped into the passenger side of his car but not before shouting.

"Meera I hope you're not bio," letting out a roar of laughter as they pulled out of campus' parking lot. 

I followed after them. Annie and Sajid was already seated giggling away by the time I arrived. "Hi guys." I greeted so what are we ordering today ??

Everyone settled on cookies n' cream ice cream , my favourite! After placing our orders I insisted on paying. However, Sajid being the guy said I'm not sitting here like a sissy, having a girl pay for my order." While annie said I don't cares who pay as long I get to eat with that said sajid n I couldn't help but burst out laughing while earning a few glares throughout the cafe, I quickly lower my gaze I'm not the type who loves attention!
Sajid pay for our order and I thanked him.
While enjoying our ice cream and engaged in small chats, I got to know Sajid a bit more. I have decided that his company is not that bad and he respects me a lot. He is not like the other guys who tries to flirt with me.

We decided to head home because it was almost asr (afternoon prayer ) time so I give salaam to both of them before leaving for home.

SO WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT MY CHAPTER??

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE , COMMENT AND SHARE MY STORY WITH YOUR FRIENDS!!

Thanks
Love ziya