"His name is Izuku..." He kissed his check. "Todoroki..." He kissed his neck. "Midoriya." He kissed his lips passionately.

"Todoroki Midoriya..." Izuku mumbled against his lips. "I still haven't gotten over how right that sounds."

"Nope. You could also be called Mrs. Daiki Todoroki."

Izuku laughed. "If I was a mrs we wouldn't have to adopt a kid and we could make our own."

"If we could have a kid what would you want him or her to be like?"

Midoriya thought. "Your hair color. My eyes. Hmm... my skin. Your quirk. A mix of our personalities."

"Oh wow. You just described a child from the gods. He or she would be perfect."

"Why can't I have a kid?" Izuku pouted.

"Because we're both guys."

"But that's just mean to all the gay couples out there who want to have kids!"

Dabi laughed. "Sweetie. We can just adopt."

"No. I wanna actually have a kid! Can't Kuro and Shiki make something that can make me actually be able to get pregnant?"

"I guess they could..."

Izuku shoved Dabi of the bed. "Then go tell them. I'm not gonna come out of this bed until they finish that medicine thingy."

"Fine." Dabi chuckled and pulled on some sweats then walked to the bar. "Hey hand and smoke, can you make something that can get Izuku pregnant?" They both looked at him like he was crazy.

* * *

after a really awkward conversation and a long process of making a concoction

"Izu! Get over here! They finished." Dabi yelled.

"Really?" Izuku grabbed some jeans and put them on before he ran out of Dabi's room and into the lab. "Where is it?"

"Right here. But before you drink it, it's probably gonna hurt a lot." Shigaraki picked up the glass.

"I don't care. I want it. Gimme!" Izuku reached out to grab it.

"Are you sure?" Kurogiri asked.

"Yes! I want to get pregnant! But what'll it actually do?"

"It'll make a womb in you, I guess is the easy way to say it."

"Okay! Now, gimme!" Izuku took the glass and drank it.

He started screaming.

SHOTO TODOROKI

"C'mon, Aizawa-Sir! We've been training here for a week and they still haven't shown up! Can't we go back to train at UA?" Denki complained.

"Fine. We'll have to get him back a different way." Aizawa sighed. "Get on the bus."

All the students got on the bus and they drove back to UA.

IZUKU TODOROKI-MIDORIYA

"Did it work?" Izuku panted as he held his stomach in pain.

"Let's check." Kurogiri got out an x-ray and took a picture of his abdomen. "It worked."

Midoriya's eyes widened. "Really?" He looked at Dabi. "We're gonna be able to have kids?"

"Yeah. We're gonna have kids." Dabi smiled.

"Oh, oh, oh! I wanna be an aunt!" Toga perked up.

"First, we have to find out if he can even get pregnant." Dabi added.

"But the only way to find out is to..." Izuku trailed off.

Dabi smirked. "We could try later..."

"OKAY KIDS! LET'S KEEP IT PG!" Toga shrieked for the second time since they got married.

* * *

a week later

Dabi sat on the couch with Izuku on his lap, giggling.

"Do you think it worked? Do you think we could have a baby in 9 months?"

"Let's hope." Dabi smiled.

They heard banging at the door. They didn't know who it was.

A huge group walked in. They looked up.

At the front of the group that entered the bar was All Might, Shoto Todoroki, and Katsuki Bakugo.

"Deku?" Katsuki asked, not believing it. He didn't think that he would actually join the villains, again. Katsuki thought. I guess it made sense since that lunatic Dabi was gonna propose. I thought he would've run away from the villains after he ran from UA.

"Hi, Kacchan!" The green haired smiled widely. "Have you missed me?" His wide smile turned into a wicked smirk.