*4*

Word count: 1498

"Luka come on, I'm driving." I said grabbing my keys.

"Hold your tits, I'm coming."

I placed my hands on my boobs as he walked down. "Tits are held, lets go" I said grabbing his hand.

But of course being the annoying person he was, he didn't move.

I looked over at him and he held his finger up. He then opened a case next to the grand door and took out a gun.

"Is that necessary, we're just going to the grocery store."

He nodded his head and I rolled my eyes and walked out the front door but instantly turned around when I felt a sharp sting on my ass.

"Fuck you." I said raising my middle finger.

-/-

"Get the cart would ya? We have to get a lot since i'm cooking for your whole family."

what Ray is wearing

what Ray is wearing.

"Lets go. Carbs are first!" I said while pulling him over.

"Okay Luka, you get the sour dough bread, rice, pasta and quinoa. And i'll go over to fruits and veggies."

He nodded and I walked over to the produce area.
I picked out apples, mango, strawberries, along with broccoli.

A dark haired women walked up to me and got unusually close.
"uh... can i help you?" I asked.

"Actually, Zoey you can." My eyes widened.

"I'm not Zoey!" I whisper yelled.

"Turn yourself into Xavier and you will be safe." She hissed.

I gather the hinge I picked out and speed walked over to Luka who was looking super confused.

"Having trouble?" I asked grinning, trying not to think about what just happened. I'll tell him tonight. After his family leaves.

"Oh shut it." he growled.
I chuckled and moved on to the meats, i'm making chicken and steak, with pasta.

As I was looking I felt to large familiar hands on my waist and a kiss on my check.

"I'm going to fill you with my babies tonight..."

I froze. Even though it was kinda of sexy, they idea of kids and with Luka?

It was appealing yet not at the same time.

"I'm not having your child Luka." I mumbled. He let go of my waist and went towards the cart.

-/-

The whole car ride was silent until we were about ten minutes out. And honestly i didn't mind, i get motion sick all the time especially in cars, unless i drive. But of course Luka insisted on driving.