part34- manglore

Manik: hey baby....tum thayar ho...tho ham nikaltei hai...
Nandu didnt said anything she was leaving so manik hold her hand....nandu listen na...

Nandu: manik muje kuch nahi sunna haii...apne time dekha...11.30 manik...
Apne bola tha by 9 v all will leave aur sab log sirf apka wait kar rahi Thi...

Manik: nandu vo actually..kya huva hai ki...

Nandu showed her hand to manik to stop speaking and left from there...every one was keeping there bag in the car...

Manan reached down but our nandu was very angry she didn't speak to manik....
They were ready to leave...
Manik sat on the driving seat...he saw nandu was going to sit with navya....

Manik: nandu aage beito...
Nandu: kyu.cabir haina..cabir aage beito...
Manik: nandu meine kaha na aage beito...
Every one understood that they had a fight...cabir came in the middle..

Cabir: nandu tum aage beito...I 'll sit behind...no problem in that...anyways manik wants u to sit with him...
Nandu : cabir meine kaha na...aage beito...aur muje navya ke saath beit na hai.
Telling this nandu went and sat with navya...
Without any option left they started the journey...

On the way the talked ....cabir was hungry in the middle and they shared the food ....

Finally by night 11pm they reached manglore. Everyone liked her house so much...it was small but simple... .nandu was still angry with manik so she didn't speak to him....
Now manik became angry ...so he went to speak to her ...but our angry nandu didnt mind atall...

Manik : nandu listen m sorry ok...
Nandu didn't speak to him and was going inside her house .  Manik hold her hand and spoke....

Manik : nandu enough ok...meine kaha na m sorry. 
Nandu : manik muje tumse baath nahi karna hai....
Manik : fine ab bohath hogaya....
Manik picked nandu and moved to the car and placed her on the back seat...

Manik called cabir and gave him the keys..
.manik:Cabir  take the keys and get settled ok....and guys dont come till I call u....
Fab 5: ok ok.
Cabir : v dont want to c any adult scene so good nt ...manik enjoy...
Saying these all went inside....

Nandu : manik leave me....manik chodo muje....
Manik : no chodne keliye thoda pakada hai...
Nandu : manik leave me...
Manik moved forward and kissed her lips...nandu was fighting..later she stoped and they had a passionate kiss...manik started kissing her...

After sometime ...

Nandu : manik app uthna late kyu ho Gaye...
Manik : vo because of that soha and he explained her what all happened....

Manan again kissed each other and went inside there room....rest every one already slept...
So manan also slept after sometime....

Next day morning...all got ready and did puja with nandu....nandu gave every one prasad...nandu made breakfast for all and later they went out...

They went to a temple nearby...as they have to do the rituals for amms...
Nandu was crying and manik was the one should do the rituals...

After that every one went to ideals ice cream parlour as nandu told u can have a special type there...

They went over there...

Manik: nandu bola kya khana hai...
Nandu smiled and manik muje TIRAMISSU khana hai...

Cabir : what yeh kya hai...
Nandu : vo yaha ka ...special hai...u shd try...

Abhi : ok agar baby doll bolraha hai tho v all v have it....

Manik called the waiter:
Manik : boss 7 tiramissu....
Cabir : manik 7 kyu v r 8.

Manik : I know that I will have with my baby...
Nandu : manik mei apko apna tiramissu nahi doonga...agar apko khana haina tho order karlijiye...

Manik : acha....behela ham ekse khayene ...then v 'll order 1more...mera baby khana haina v 'll order...ok...

Nandu : agar eysa haitho teek haiii...

So guys this is tiramissu.....

When there order came evryone started having it

When there order came evryone started having it....manan had from one ...rest all liked it verymuch....
Aliya : nandu this is so yummy....

Mukti : yes nandu so delicious...

Nandu : meine kaha thana...acha hai karke...
Then they went to manglore city centre

Everyone went to different shops..manan were together...manik got a call and he was speaking to someone....

Navya came to nandu for a help... so she went with him after telling to manik....

Nandu was helping navya in selecting clothes and even she was also looking at the salwar suits...
Someone patted nandus shoulder...she turned and was shocked...she started sweating...it was varun.....

Varun : nandini tum yaha....tume pata hai meine tume kaha kaha nahi doonda...

Nandu didn't speak much she started leaving but varun hold her hand...
Varun : kaha jaarahi ho nandu....
Nandu : chodo mera haath...she was looking every where.. .

Varun was holding her hand tightly...by that time navya came...

Navya : leave her hand....who the hell are you....

Varun : wowho tumhari friend bi hai nice...u look hot baby...saying this he left from there. 

Meanwhile in some other shop manik and cabir were selecting dress for there lady loves to gift them...

Later every one left the mall....

They enjoyed like that for 2-3 days...

One day morning manik got a call from his dad...

Manik : hey dad... good morning...
Manik : wt dad kaise...ok ok m coming...

Manik : guys v have to leave...
Druv : kya huva buddy any thing serious...
Manik : guys dadi slip hogaya aur unko chot lagaya hai...

Everyone decided to leave and they all packed there bags...and left to mumbai....

Elsewhere...
Soha : so manik  malhothra u r coming back....how can u expect me to sit and wait till you return....just a little bit of oil and that oldy tho....bhummm ....hahahhahah girgayi....koi nahi mera jamming to tho hogaya....tume vapas lana..ab Mei rakhoongi unka khayal aur phir vahi dadi meri shaadi karvayingi tumse....wowww good job soha wt a plan.......she again laughed....