part 13

It's a pleasant morning...In a big lavish room 2 souls r sleeping peace fully hugging....

They both r in deep sleep suddenly the alarm rang the girl who was sleeping got up and found her sweet hubby sleeping and his hand is in her waist holding her tightly ...and his head is in her hair....The boy is non other than our manik and the girl is nandu...

It's been 1 week manan married and nandu gelled up with everyone in the house...manan is also sharg a good bond and manik is taking care of nandu....she got up frm bed and went to freshup...she back wearing a saree...

She went to kitchen and saw kaka is making breakfast....she helped him ...

Nandu: kaka app ethne jaldi kyu karaha hai...sab sorahahi time ha I....

Kaka: bitiya apko pathanahi ajj madam arahi ha I....

Nandu was little confused...madam???

Kaka: are neyonika madam....vo thodi der mai pouchongi....
Nandu: app chintha math kijiye kaka ham sab sambhalenge...

Its almost 8.30 everyone was in dining table for breakfast...but our manik was in deep sleep patha nahi kya dekh rahi ha I....

Dadi: nandu...manu abithak soraha hai kya

Nandu: ji dadi..mai bulake aathi hoon...

By saying this our nandu went upstairs to call manik ...she tried so many times but all went vein finally nandu went near his ear and told manik pls uttiyena sab wait kar raha hai apka...

Hearing her sweet voice a smile came on his lips and he pulled he to his chest..She banged in his chest and he kissed her forehead...good mg...

Nandu smiled shyly and manik again kissed her cheeks...

This time nandu pushed him and ran out frm the room and told manik jaldi avona...muje buuk lagrahi ha I...

Bechara manik keyse deekhoon apne nanduko so he freshen fast and went down...

But to nandus bad luck she got hit by the person who was from her trip....nandu was running and she didn't see neyonika...

The moment they got hittied ...neyonika phn neeche gir gaya...nandu tho gayi ab...

Nandu ne uncha chehra bi nahi dekha...aur phn uttaliya aur kaha sry mai nahi dekha tha...

Lekinneyonika...

Ny: what the he'll...who the he'll r u...what r u doing in my house..raj...raj...

Raj : kya hai neyonika...tum chillakurahi ho...

Ny: who the hell is she...apne servants ko nahi bathaya kya unka kaam kya ha I...mannerless creatures...

Raj: neyonika tum yeh kya bol rahiho.....nandu bittiya kya huva...

Ny: wowo nandu bitiya seriously...I cant believe it.tum nokarko ethna ..

Dadi:neyonika....yeh nandini ha I...hamari frnd radika ki pothi aur abi yeh ess ghar ki bahu hai...

Mean while nandu started crying and no 1 have ever shouted at her like this...

Ny:what...bahu...aur yeh???pointg to nandu...

Raj: yeh meri bahu ha I...

Ny: what mathlab...yeh..

Manik who heard all this while cmg down and told yeh mom she is my wife.....

Ny was shocked...

Ny:wt the he'll manik you married this little ....
Manik: watch out...she is nandini my wife aur mai apni pathni ki bareme kuch nahi suna chathi...

Ny:really manik wife...that too this middle cls girl...manik hw can you forget you r class...

Ny: mom....maine apse kaha na...mai apni wife ke khilaf kuchbi sunna nahi chatha....

Nandu who was crying till now was shocked...She was happy but silent tears ran through her Cheeks as neyonika word hurted her...

Manik cupped her cheeks and told her not to worry and took her to their room.....

Nyonika saw all this and was very angry as all her plans spoiled ...

Nandini...I 'll not leave u....mai tume chodungi nahi...mai dekh thi hoon tum kab than yaha pe rehthi hoon...

And mai manik ki shaadi in sohase karvake hi rahoonga....

Meanwhile in manan rm nandu was crying constantly...manik wiped her tears and kissed her....he told kaka to bring nandus breakfast to Rm....

When kaka came he fed her with his hands....manik told he'r abt sm funny incidents happens in his childhood to distract her and it worked she smiled atlast...

Then...they both chated For smtime and an idea came in his mind...

Manik: nandu...let's go for shopping...what say....aur mai tume outing keliye abithak leke nahi gaya na...ab challo jaldise thayar hojavo ...

Nandu smiled sweetly and she went to change she came back wearing a suit...