part 4

Amms , dadi and nandu were waiting for manik for breakfast.

After 10 mins manik came down and was surprised .
His dadi started having her breakfast.that too with out him that was new. Everyday she use to wait for him but today she already started having idly and vada ...it was the first time manik was going to have south indian dish.
The most surprisng thing was his dadi is having like she have not seen food frm past 10 days.

Vada sambar

Idly chuttney...

Amms: arre manik ..aavo baitto....nandu maniko khana parosdo betta..

Nandu : jii amms.
She started serving manik.manik was constantly looking at her face.

Manik: in mind::omg she is so cute...her chubby cheeks , her ponty lips, i dono y but feel like just touch her cheeks and those lips.
But thr is some thing missing in her face ...her smile..

Nandu :lijiye app khayye...appko tea ya coffee ??kya pasand hai..

Manik : tea.
Vese dadi appko mai khabi south indian food khathe huyi nahi degha hai...lekin yeha tho app bilkul different lagrahi ho...kya bath hai..

Dadi: manik ..muje yeha ka food bahuth pasand hai...lekin ham punjabiyo esse khanna nehi khathena roos esliye...jab mai eha athihoon mai esse ghathihoon ...muje bahuth pasand hai...

Amms : vo tho hai...mai eskeliye har roos kuch na kuch special bana padtha hai...

Dadi: vo sab chod ye batha saadhiki thayyari keyyse chalrahi hai??

Amms ka face fell down ...but she told achi chalrahi hai ..abb thu aayyana abb meri half tension tjo khatham...

Ab shopping bakki hai har rasam keliye...

Dadi:  teek hai tho ajj se shuru karthe hai..kyu manik

Manik : wt ? Shopping?? Dadi...app jantge haina muje ey shopping vagera pasad nahi hai..

Dadi: ha baba patha hai...lekin shadi hai kamsekam hamare saatho avo..

Manik : teek hai...do i hav anothr option??no rt ..fine i ll join u pl.

Dadi : thats ma boy.

By this time nandu came with tea for manik and she sat opposite to manik
.

Dadi : bitiya kya huva app chupp kyu hai...meine suna hai nandu apna muv bandnahi karthe ...har vakth bathee karthe hai...lekin yaha tho ..kya huva beta???

Nandu : esa kuch nahi hai...mai tho bus ...

Amms : thu vo chod vandana ...hame abb thayar hona chahiye...nikalna haina 2 hrs mai shopping keliye..nandu thu jake ready hoke aaja ..manik beta appbhi ready hojaiye..

Manik : jii

Soon there breakfast got over and thy retaired to thr rooms.
Meanwhile nandu was keeping all the vessels in the kitchen..manik came to kitchen for drinking some cold water.

Nandu was cleaning the kitchen slab and suddenly manik came and called her name.
Manik : nandu..
Suddenly nandu got turned to manik but she slipped due to the water in the floor
..but manik caught her suddenly and saved her frm falling...his hands were on her waist...she closed her eyes and her hands were on his shoulder.
Aftr smtime nandu opened her eyes and drowned in 2 pairs of brown eyes...while mamnik was already in his lalala land...he slowly moved his hand to her face and cupped her cheeks.

Some current passed through both there bodies...both were looking intensely to each others eyes...

Thy booth stayed in tht position for smtime suddenly amms called nandini.

Nandu : ayyi amms..
Thy both came to knw abt thr position  ..

Manik: m sorry nandu.actually u wr going to slip so.
Nandu cutted manik

Nandu : its k manik & thank u
By saying this she left frm thr.

Manik: i mind: shit wthats wrg with me...the moment i saw her m feel like i wana stay with her.
No manik u cant do this..she is going to be sm1s in 5 days ...

Promo....

Amms : nandu yeh dekh yeh blue valli achi haina...

...

...

...
Manik: red

...

Nandu: amms muje redvala pasand hai

Dadi: kya bath hai nandu..bothuth badiya hai...thumari choice bohuth achi hai..yeh tujpe bothuth sundar lagegi...