part 10

It's an early morning...the flight landed in chathrapathi shivaji international airport Mumbai...

The journey frm manglore to Mumbai was too sad...it was nandus first time in flight...she was scared..but manik told her to trust him...he is thr 4 her...he holded her hand tightly...so that she feel relaxed..may be because of tiredness she slept for almost 2hrs...

Now the flight landed in mumbai airport...
Mumbai the city of dreams...she isb also in this city to live her life with her husband cum manik...she left manglore

A car was waitg 4 manik in the airport..
Manik have informed everything what all happened in the marriage to his dad...he was excited to meet his daughter in law...

After sometime they reached the malhotra mansion.

But our nandu was so scared wt 'll happen...she is new to place..a new family..

Manik saw nandus uneasiness and hold her hand and told..

Manik: nandu u trust me na...dont worry...m with u...always...

Dadi saw this and she smiled...she blessed manan..

Dadi: bitiya...apka ghar mein apka swagath ha I...yeh apika ghar ha I...

They entered the mansion...Mr.malhothra was waitg 4 them...as soon as he saw manik he came and huged himmm...

Mr.malhotra: manik kha hai meri bet I????

Nandu who was hidding behind manik ..manik hold her hand and bought her infrnt of his dad...

Mr.malhothra: he was so happy to his daughter in law...he wanted a girl like her only for his daughter....

Malhothra: beta...she is too cute...bilkul pari....meri pari...nandu betiya apne papake pass avvo..
Nandu who was shocked looked at manik he told her to go...she slowly took small steps and wished Mr.malhothra...he was so happy...he gave her a side hug...
They all settled in the sofa...
Mr.malhothra: nandu beta...app bilkul teek haina...ham sab apki parivar ha I...mai apki papa Hunan..kya huva bolo Hunan...

Nandu noded her head...
Mr.malhothra: aur ha..yeh haina Eska poora khayal ab thumehi karna ha I....k...aur yeh sleepy head ka bi...

Manik:dad...
Nandu gave a slight smile after hearing this....

Next part
Nyonikas entry