part 27

after talking to nandini .... manik directly went to take shower......after 5 mins he came back and wore his teeshirt and jeans....

after 5 mins he came back and wore his teeshirt and jeans

while he was leaving ....the main door of malhothra mansion opened and there comes.....

(you guys can guess the furious FAB4 , NAVYA AND ABHIMANYU...)

MANIK  knew this was going to happen .....when fab 4 will come to know what happened they will come..

cabir was the one who was very angry on manik.....

manik: hai guys.....wtts up... tumlog ab kya huva....???

cabir directly came and punched manik......

manik: cabir yar...wt happened:

mukti: tum jaana chathi ho....where is nandini????????/bolooo vo tho ghar pe dikhai nahi derahi hai..........

manik: guys vo ghar pe nahi hai....

aliya: kyu kahi gaye hai... ya phir ab iss ghar pe nahi rahenge????????

manik: guys vo mei///

druv: mei kya manik.......tumne nandini ko iss ghar se nikaldiya......jab nyonika aunty ne hame bathaya ....we were so shocked.......manik tume sach me lagtha hai ki nandini eyse karsaktei hai.......

manik.: guys listen to me...

cabir: kya kya sunu tumhare... hammm.. ki u have gone mad....

manik: cabir eyysa nahi hai...vo....actually ..

and manik sees nyonika near the staircase watching them....

cabir who was observing manik... found somehing fishy...

cabir: bolo manik... kya kehena chahthi ho tum....

manik: manik showd his eyes to cabir and shouted at them

guys you people know rt ... how my marriage happened....and she had an affair with her ex fiance.....and i saw the pictures,... mom used to tell me she was not having that class ki vo manik malhothra ki wife bane.... lekin mei pagal tei... now i understood... so meine usse gharse nikaldiya.............