the one where the author tries to explain herself

I've always wanted to do a social media story and here it is!

Blackpink and BTS are friends, but most of it and backstories etc will (hopefully) be explained in the coming chapters.

I'm mostly using instagram and private chats to tell the story. Here a little guide:

All the official instagrams have the same names as the real accounts (like @fromyg, @blackpinkofficial, all the accounts of iKON and Winner etc). There are some made-up accounts and they are:
kpopnews (this is just an account that posts about ... kpopnews. like koreaboo does. we need something for the rumours)
the private(!) instagrams of bts and blackpink and others are in the cast thing. if you can't figure them out yourself ... most of the times it's pretty obvious.

All the fan accounts are made up! if you have the same name as one of these fan accounts or know someone with the name it is all a coincidence. I can also change the names if anyone has a problem with them! Especially because I'm obviously including some hateful and immature comments. If you want to I can also use your name as a comment, just ... write me.

In the chats I'm using their real first names just so it doesn't get too confusing. The person who writes first will always be on the left side and the other one on the right side. The only difference are group chats where it's the other way round.

I'm already sorry for my horrible editing skills. I'll try to do a better cover but I can't promise anything. The original pictures are obviously not mine and if I use an edit I'll try to find the original creator or leave the watermark.

English is not my first language (it's german if anyone is curious). I will make mistakes and if you point them out I'll gladly fix them. I'm not perfect please be patient with me ♥

I don't claim to know any of them personally. This is just a fanfiction and I'll be happy with whoever they will end up, if they even end up with anyone. Please don't be hateful towards other ships and respect their privacy!

Okay that was my TED talk. I'm sorry haha.